for A Winchester Series

4/20/2018 c1 BlueJae3
Hi, just letting you know that the first chapter seems to be missing.
8/19/2014 c25 3amachnowski
This chapter has a small glitch it repeats the last portion of the story
8/17/2014 c1 amachnowski
I'm not sure of you are aware of this but you are missing chapter one of this story
5/13/2014 c1 Loveless150050
Ok I got som ?, one, how old is Lexy, two, what does she look like
2/12/2014 c97 Guest
When are you going to update again? I love this story, can't hardly wait for the next chapter. :)) Keep going.
1/28/2014 c98 10Jenmm31
Aw, you are so kind for the shoutout! This last chapter was one of my favorites! It's so great to see how far your writing has come :) you're doing an amazing job and I can't wait to see how things play out for Lexi in the next story! I have a feeling Garth might show up again ;) wonderful job! Looking forward to more!
1/25/2014 c97 Jenmm31
Lexi kissed a boy! Hehe..and I'm glad Cas was able to help her out of that one! It's nice to have an angel on your team ;) scary case tho...hearing voices and all. Good thing they solved this one! Can't wait to see what's up in these last few chapters!
1/19/2014 c95 Jenmm31
Lexi met a guy! Uh oh, wait till Dean finds out lol. Great chapter! Can't wait to see how this will end.
1/12/2014 c94 Jenmm31
Yay! They finally got back to their real lives...and it was all a dream! Nice touch. Also, the last line of this chapter was perfect. Oh, overprotective Dean, what will we do with you? Hahaha. Great job!
1/8/2014 c92 Jenmm31
These chapters were hilarious! Lexi dating dean? Lol. Awkward! Poor Lexi seemed upset and crying a lot in these chapters...being in the alternate universe must have hit her hard :( can't wait for then to get out of this crazy universe and back to supernatural land! Amazing job :) dean was happy about the pie!
1/4/2014 c90 Jenmm31
Hahaha I was hoping you'd do "The French Mistake" episode! It is one of my absolute favorites! I can't wait to see what else happens. They have to get home! Lol. Amazing job :)
12/31/2013 c88 Jenmm31
Well I'm glad she is out of the hospital! And it seems that she's doing better and the healing can really begin! Good thing Sam and Dean are clued in and know what's going on with her. I'm ssooo excited that you have decided to continue with another story after this one :) Happy New Year!
12/30/2013 c86 Jenmm31
Great chapters! now im freaking out because i have no idea what happened to Lexi! update sooon! also, i have to ask, what is a "Bump steer"? Lol I haven't heard that phrase before!
12/23/2013 c84 Jenmm31
I was totally not expecting Adam to make another appearance! I'm so glad Cas called in a favor and got him to come down so Lexi could get the closure she needed. Now hopefully she can start to heal! And they are going to save the world! Can't wait to see more of the case they are on :) great job!
12/22/2013 c82 Jenmm31
I'm glad Sam and Dean figured out she was missing and got to that bar quick! But the poor girl is still hurting on the inside :( can't wait to see what you have planned next!
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »