for A Winchester Series

12/15/2013 c80 10Jenmm31
Lexi is still taking Adams death pretty hard...poor girl. At least Sam and Dean are understanding and helping her. But now she snuck out?! Where is she going? Eek! Great chapters!
12/14/2013 c78 Jenmm31
Aw, this chapter was so sad! Lexi and saying goodbye to Adam and everything...aaaww! Amazing job. One suggestion to consider in the future about adding song lyrics...I LOVE the idea of incorporating songs and lyrics into the chapters. It gives it a special flavor. Instead of putting the song and part of the lyrics in parenthesis, you can actually write out the lyrics in Bold in between paragraphs. So like write a few lines of the song...then some more of your story dialogue...then more lyrics...then dialogue. That gives off the idea that the song is playing while the story is going on and also helps us readers know the lyrics because we may not be familiar with the song. Just a different style technique that you can try in a future chapter when you want to include a song :) if this doesn't make sense, PM me! Sorry for rambling haha. Can't wait to read more!
12/11/2013 c76 Jenmm31
Adam noooooo! I didn't see that one coming. Poor Lexi was in the room when it happened too :( I hope they find that evil monster and gank him!
12/9/2013 c74 Jenmm31
Haha..I loved how Lexi asked for a Dr Pepper for breakfast lol. Cas has been popping up a lot! I wonder what he will do next! And the Winchesters are heading out on a hunt...the family business! :) great chapters!
12/4/2013 c5 5justanothergeekygirl
Lexi drowns a lot... heh :P
12/4/2013 c1 justanothergeekygirl
wow, 72 chapters? that's long
12/2/2013 c72 10Jenmm31
Wow...parts of her past finally came out! I'm so glad she told all her brothers! Hhmmm...I'm really wondering if Adam is here to stay or if you have other plans for him! Great chapters...looking forward to more!
11/27/2013 c69 Jenmm31
Omg, Adam is back! I totally didnt see that one coming. Nice job...and I feel like the truth about her past is on the verge or coming out! Can't wait for more :) also, nice use of the past tense in these chapters! It read much smoother. Love seeing all these GREAT improvements...you're doing an amazing job :)
11/24/2013 c66 Jenmm31
All Winchesters hate Halloween lol. Great chapters...poor Lexi is still losing sleep over Adams disappearance :( I liked the ending to this chapter...the pouring rain makes me think something bad is about to happen!
11/19/2013 c64 Jenmm31
Oh the ghostfacers! I miss them soo much! They were hilarious! I love how one of them tried to hit on Lexi, hahaha. Amazing chapters...are you going to continue with this episode in the next one? Or just hope that they really DID shut down the website this time? hehe. Either way, looking forward to reading more!
11/17/2013 c62 Jenmm31
Ah! They went back home again! Fun twist with Lexi having the visions how..that sure would explain a lot of her headaches! Great job...looking forward to what's coming up next :)
11/15/2013 c60 Jenmm31
Hey! it won't let me log in for some reason :(
Anyway, wow! I was so anxious to find out what happened to Adam this chapter and you are going to torture me and make me wait longer! haha...great job though! Looking forward to the next part :)
11/12/2013 c59 Jenmm31
Oh nooo! Poor Adam! I wonder what happened to him! He was trying to protect his sister...he's a good brother too :) Can't wait to see what happens next! Eek!
11/10/2013 c57 Jenmm31
Poor Lexi is afraid! When will she realize her brothers aren't going anywhere! Awww! Great chapter...I have an idea though...maybe in one of the upcoming chapter, you can try to just use the past tense, like 'ate, walked, talked, ran'...and not use the gerunds, like 'were walking, was talking, etc.'. Just to try a difference style, or even kind of challenge yourself! You are doing an amazing job and I've enjoyed seeing you grow as a writer so much! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!
11/8/2013 c1 1My.killjoy
I remember this episode! :) *chills* good writing though.
63 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »