for A Winchester Series

11/4/2013 c56 10Jenmm31
Cool! I like how you have Adam coming along with them now...I wonder if he's there to stay for good with them! And poor lexi with those nightmares still :( At least she has another 'bodyguard' haha. Great job!
10/30/2013 c54 Jenmm31
Wow, wasnt expecting Adam to show up! What was he doing in the woods to begin with? Hhmmm...something seems off about him! Can't wait to see more of Deans reaction next chapter!
10/28/2013 c52 Jenmm31
Aw, the whole thing with Sam's tie was so cute! Good think they have a sister who knows how to tie them, hahaha. And vampires! Eek! They better be careful!
10/25/2013 c50 Jenmm31
Creepy! Wo is outside?! Eek! I'm freaking out right along with Lexi, lol. Can't wait to see what it is!
10/20/2013 c48 Jenmm31
Now I'm curious if Adam is gone for good or if he will pop back up later! Good chapters and poor Lexi still isn't sleeping well :(
10/17/2013 c46 Jenmm31
Ah! They just found out about their long lost brother! Can't wait for the next chapter to see how they all react more to Adam!
10/12/2013 c44 Jenmm31
Great job! It was a triple bonus with 3 chapters this time :) I sure hope they get to her in time!
10/5/2013 c41 Jenmm31
Oh no! Poor Lexi is still having dreams and that was one so sad, especially when she woke up and found out it wasn't real. And I agree with Dean, she's going to break soon because she keeps holding all of this in :( great chapters!
9/28/2013 c39 Jenmm31
Oh poor Lexi had to relive that awful memory! But at least now her brothers get to see how much she needs them and stuff. Aahhh, looking forward to more!
9/25/2013 c37 Jenmm31
I had it all set in my mind that they were going to solve the fairy tales case and then WOAH! Cas comes along and pulls a 'trickster' like move...nice job! Can't wait to read more :)
9/24/2013 c35 Jenmm31
Cool change up with the ghost twins going after Lexi. And Cas is back! Eek. And yes, those Winchesters better rest up so they can get ready for some more hunting! haha.
9/22/2013 c33 Guest
Love Your story. Love the sweet Lexi too. You are awesome for updating fast. Thank you! ;)
9/22/2013 c33 Jenmm31
Aw, that was so sad when she thought it was her dad and it really was just the monster :( Heartbreaking! I can't wait to see what case they are going to go on next!
9/18/2013 c31 Jenmm31
ooohhhh...I like how you mixed it up and had Lexi meet up with the girl and see that there was a case in town. I wonder how they will react when they get a call from John! Great job :)
9/15/2013 c29 Jenmm31
Awww...I'm so glad Dean finally found out the truth and then they could have a cute, family moment together...Just what Lexi needed! Great chapters!
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »