for A Winchester Series

9/8/2013 c27 10Jenmm31
So sad! Poor Lexi couldn't get the words out to tell her brother the truth. And I love how Bobby wants to check up on her. Can't wait for more!
9/8/2013 c26 Jenmm31
Cool chapter! Loved how you tied her past in with those headaches and her brothers. But I think somehow what you write got pasted twice in this chapter bc halfway through it repeats the exact same thing over again.
9/5/2013 c25 Jenmm31
The joke with Cas and Lexi about "being in my shoes" was hilarious! Had me laughing outloud. You do a great job writing Cas!
9/2/2013 c23 Jenmm31
Aw, thank you for the shout out, but totally unnecessary! You are too kind :) Woah! I was totally shocked by Castiel's appearance...great twist to things! Glad he was able to heal Sam. And the last line of this chapter? Spot on...Dean and chick flick moments are two things that don't go together! haha
8/28/2013 c21 Jenmm31
Loved these two chapters! You did an amazing job. The line: "There was signs all over that read "Do Not Enter", but that never stops us" made me laugh because its ssooo true! Haha
Just a small suggestion, instead of putting "Hey (as Dean is snapping his fingers in front of Lexi)." Dean was saying..." Maybe instead of putting that part in parenthesis, you could add it into the part after. Ok that made no sense, haha...what I mean is write it is way: "Hey," Dean said , snapping his fingers in front of my face. That way you don't have to add the parenthesis in he dialogue. What do you think?
Can't wait for the next chapter! Asylum is one of my favorite episodes!
8/25/2013 c19 Jenmm31
Oh no! They better get moving and find that 'murder wearpon' fast! Amazing two chapters! Can't wait to see how they solve this case :)
8/22/2013 c17 Jenmm31
Oh no! The hookman! And that's so funny that Sam and Dean offered up their sister to play the sorority college student, lol. I have a feeling something bad is going to happen though!
8/18/2013 c15 Jenmm31
Yay! A new adventure for Lexi! Can't wait to see what happens..but since they are summoning a demon, I can't see it being good! haha. Hopefully Dean and Sam know where she is!
8/15/2013 c13 Jenmm31
Wow that was crazy! Poor Lexi went through another roller coaster of feelings there. Glad the 'real' Dean didn't say those mean things. Looking forward to more!
8/13/2013 c11 Jenmm31
Why do I feel like something is about to happen to Lexi since she walked off alone?! Eek. Great job!
8/11/2013 c9 Jenmm31
Wow! I think these last two chapters were like super amazing...I could seriously tell a difference in your writing. You were too kind with the shout out...I'm just here supporting you, you so all the hard work! And I cannot wait to see what they do in their day off!
8/8/2013 c7 Guest-K
I love Your story! Lexi is soo sweet. :)
8/8/2013 c7 Jenmm31
Cute! I like how you switched up the story and had Lexi be the one to fall into the lake. I hope they do end up taking a fun vacation! They totally deserve it!
8/7/2013 c5 Jenmm31
I liked how you had Lexi play their assistant when they went to the police station...great thinking! And a very cute bonding moment at the end :)
8/6/2013 c4 Jenmm31
Yay! Lexi saved the day! I was nervous there for a moment when the spirit was holding her under too! Great job my friend :)
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »