for FAMILY LOST

love it
4/29/2015 c6 Guest
More! Please!
1/28/2015 c6 21Angelicat2
Awesome! Love it! Update soon!
9/18/2014 c6 16Jewlbunny
YES! Screw you Ron! Hope to read more soon.
9/10/2014 c6 winxgirl1997
Plz update soooon plz
9/9/2014 c6 mattcun
plz write more have someone kill ron
6/2/2014 c5 winxgirl1997
Plz update sooooon plz
5/16/2014 c5 Jewlbunny
Yay! He gets his daddy as his Whitelighter. That is so cool Hope to read more soon.
9/14/2013 c5 MaraudersinKonoha
Oh my gosh this amazing!
But how could you leave us on a cliffhanger?
Great, now this is all I'll be able to think about in the next few weeks! Thanks (sarcasm)
But besides that, THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME!
Update soon
9/1/2013 c5 28Sakura Lisel
Wait now I'm confused. When Minerva confronted RON when he attempted to try and kidnap baby Chris, she said the EXACT same thing to Ron about Hermione and Harry being married in the eyes of wizard law, that Lily is saying to her now, so when Lily said the exact same thing to Minerva, why is Minerva shocked like the news of Harry and Hermione being married before Harry died is actually NEWS to HER, when she had already claimed that the duo were married half a decade ago. *lol*
8/31/2013 c2 Sakura Lisel
Okay, the magical world SUCKS. So even if Hermione DID want to start up a relationship with someone else later in life, fall in love and get remarried, she CAN'T because even though her DEAD husband might have been dead for YEARS by the time she finally decides to start over and move on with her life, she can't get remarried, because her marriage is FINAL and PERMANENT even with the death of her husband? But... Blaise Zabini's mom seems to have no problem marrying over and over again every time one of her husbands croaked. So it can't be THAT permanent a bond in the magical world. *lol* I think rumor had it that she was on husband on #7 or #8 by the time Blaise started school. *lol*
8/31/2013 c1 Sakura Lisel
Wait, but if Chris ISN'T the Halliewells biological son/nephew, where does he get his Halliewell influenced Charm/Whitelighter powers from then? *lol*
8/31/2013 c5 21edboy4926