for Unexpected Happenings

15h c24 30DalkonCledwin
Klaus is gonna be most annoyed when his plans go up in smoke.
8/10 c6 DalkonCledwin
Wouldn’t the vervain in Elena’s blood have an even worse effect on Stefan since he is already injured due to coming into contact with the plant?
8/10 c4 DalkonCledwin
She’s gonna do a ritual… That can’t end well…

I thought you’d like to know that you are misspelling Jenna’s surname, which is Sommers. The surname of “Summers” belongs to another vampire show which was popular in the late 1990’s.

Oh and… um… Beef Burger? Talk about redundant redundancies.
7/11 c48 Ashelline
love this. hope it will be updated soon
6/24 c48 mehrunes
This story is fantastic, too bad it's abandoned. I hope someone else adopts is, so it gets an ending.
6/20 c48 13N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Damn this keeps getting better. Blaise obviously held some form of a torch for Rei, if they didn't have anything previously. Rebekah is being a lil snot, but thats to be expected. I'd like her to warm up to Rei as they could be friends. Klaus and Rei's interaction is amusing in the hot and cold attitudes. I wonder who will break first in realizing they might be starting to care for the other.
6/20 c41 Sankarea329
OMGGGG LITERALLY EVERYONE KNOW SHES A FUKINN WITCHH ITS JUST ELENA AND FEW MINOR CHARACTERS LEFT! WHO WOULD HE EVEN TELL?!
6/18 c48 APridefulSin
mwahahahahaha
6/10 c24 7Inv0ke
still think she is stupid and she need to get her magic back
6/10 c23 Inv0ke
she fucking stupid...

she should be paranoid about wizards tracking her down and someone she know really well acts 100% different
6/10 c19 Inv0ke
when will she get her magic back
6/10 c16 Inv0ke
when is her magic going to come back having her weak is dull she is a badass witch
6/9 c48 00esoteric00
I sincerely hope you continue this amazing story one day.
6/1 c48 Ellie.Cast4
Such a captivating read, love this version of THE Potter. Thanks author! Hopelessly positive that you’ll come back to it.
5/16 c48 daughterofcoldharbor