for The Long Haul

8/11/2017 c10 TokiNoKusabi
Don't worry, you succeeded in being clever. I love this story and your writing and the dynamic you've got going between Hibari and Gokudera. I think you fit Mukuro in really well too. The interactions between the characters are already enjoyable enough to keep me happily reading, but add to that the plot you've got going, and it makes for a really solid piece of work. Looking forward to more, as always!
8/10/2017 c10 sarahgri99
I absolutely loved the chapter! Id like to see hibari being there while gokudera recieves some unexpected respect. Idk i just think that'd be cool! Thank you so much for the update!
8/10/2017 c10 Guest
SUCH A WONDERFUL SURPRISE TO SEE AN UPDATE! the writing was as phenomenal as always.
5/15/2017 c9 Guest
This fanfiction is one of my favorite... Very good job
Please release the next soon
4/21/2017 c9 Kapiko
This is so good. I can't wait for Mukuro arrival. This will be something. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 333
Deleted scenes? Yes! OMG it would be awesome.
I hope you will continue this cause it's the best fanfiction i ever read 3
1/24/2017 c9 V4llerie
This fic is amazing! You really don't see many purely bromance based works nowadays, let alone ones with accurate characterisations and HIBARI, DINO and GOKUDERA. Hopefully it hasn't been abandoned - I'll be looking forward to a new chapter!
7/9/2016 c9 mybigbook
I kinda hate dino. Uhh only care about hibari. And he's taunting gokudera! poor gokudera, he's a legal right-hand man!
6/6/2016 c9 Mockingjay Rose
This is the best multi-chaptered fic I've read in a long time. I liked it so much that I decided to actually log in to review, haha. Your portrayals of Gokudera and Hibari are on point, and it's been a pleasure to go through these nine chapters. So far, I'm loving the plot, the action and the character interactions. It's really cool seeing Gokudera handle Vongola affairs with maturity, and how he returns to his stormy self whilst interacting with Hibari :) Your OCs are rather interesting too! Very likeable, very relevant to the story.

I'm looking forward to how this story rolls out, so please update soon :)

xx

PS: I see that you are also part of the FFN KHR Community on Facebook! We're getting quite active again, and it'd be great if you could drop by and say hi XD
3/6/2016 c9 Guest
Great job! Please continue! Need more Gokudera.
1/22/2016 c9 sarahgri99
I cant! Agh this story is perfect plz update soon!
1/19/2016 c9 9aTreeCat
Wow, this is the quality of story I had never even dreamed to find here.
But despite my wanting it to continue forever, I'm waiting for the solid conclusion with much anticipation. The end's drawing near as more is revealed; I'm looking forward to how you draw all these little hints together in a true mystery fashion.
This is a fun story with tight plotting and superb characterization, and I wish you much inspiration (sorry I can't help you much there...).
Well, I just hope that you have as much fun writing it as I get from reading it, and here's to hoping your muse sings again soon!
1/18/2016 c9 aryable
oh my goooooooookudera :D
its mukuro time next chap! i cant even :D this is going to be good!
stil love this fic!
1/16/2016 c9 OS
Oh, it IS briliantly! I can't wait for more action :) And you, evil author, just 've stopped in the middle of sooo intersting part... again. Aah...
1/16/2016 c9 3Yoshi333
I was so happy to see a new chapter for this story. It really doesn't get enough credit. Even though I would love more 1859 moments the story makes up for it and I will happily continue reading even if there is no romance what so ever.
1/16/2016 c9 1heitan
Ha, long time so see~ And I'm really enjoy this chapter! Thank god you still continue to do this~
Dino and Hibari's interactions are specially "suggested" in this one, and I have no complain for it but enthusially asking for more. Are the pineapple is coming too?! Things'll get chaotics for real, haha~
What are in "deleted scenes"? I totally don't mind reading them~ And any spoiler is welcomed~
87 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »