for The Long Haul

12/9/2015 c8 JustAnn
I'm not sure if I can be inspiring but I will reviev. I love the story. Some time ago (2 years? 3?) I was looking for fic with Gokuder and Hibar friendship (or whatever it is) and I coudn't find anything good. And today I read this! With lots of Gokudera thought (and I love Gokudera) but also Hibari! And I never saw Dino and Gokudera relationship portred the way you written but I really, really like it. So keep up good work and I wait for more (and more, and more...).
11/8/2015 c8 7Kazuya-san
I want moreee. I simply adore this fanfic!
9/25/2015 c8 bambinauga
This is the kind of story that can bring people back to the fandom!
Your writing and characterization are absolutely spot-on, and the story flows and develops at a nice pace, I really enjoyed reading it so far. KHR had so much potential (poorly exploited in favor of ridiculous plots, imho) BUT works of fiction like this one are able to reignite the love of us fans for Amano-sensei's characters - I have quite the Hibari fetish, you see, and it's not going away anytime soon apparently xD
Sooo keep up the good work, I'll eagerly wait to read more of your writing!
9/24/2015 c8 3SkylarkRequiem
This story doesn't get the credit it deserves. I've really enjoyed this fic and the strange relationship Gokudera and Hibari have with each other XD the hints of D18 are an added bonus because they are my OTP and there's simply not enough around. I love the mystery here and am curious which guardian Gokudera has chosen to call on, the suspense will be painful! But I am excited to see more

Please keep writing! And thanks for sticking with the fic after so long :)
9/23/2015 c8 rd13
At last The Update!
This story 'has stolen my heart', really. The idea, the style and atmosphere and develop - are catchy and interesting. And dialogs and interaction features are sooooo very 5918' and KHRsh, smartass Dino and sweet Tsuna and all story action _ Im so waiting for next chapters, so dear Autor, please, find your muse!
Still, I see Gokudera must be more strong and obviously more violent... even merciless to some point - he was the real killer from the beginning, may be knives then bombs, wasnt he? Mm, he had to survive on streets between mafioso and actually was born to be mafioso (hah, where's his agents stuff, why only Hibari, stylish bastard, has the foundation), also his flame is one of storms, how come he, the tempesta, has just worked with papers for 7 years without releases?- kinda to put the wind in bottle/
Well, your heroes have their backgrounds and all, so, can you give your Goku just more glory-points? :)
Autor - shine in inspiration for more 10 chapters,ok :))
9/22/2015 c8 aryable
ooooh this fic i adore
i m curious what you create in next chap
3/31/2015 c8 3Yoshi333
I really love this fic, I really hope you manage to update it soon!
3/27/2015 c7 40G.Storm59
Oh my gosh, this story is SO good! 1859 really doesn't get enough attention, so I'm so happy that you're writing this! As for your author's note, hang in there! I'm like the worst updater in the world so I totally understand that it's hard to keep going sometimes. But just think - when you finish this you can drift away from the fandom (if you want to) and never have to worry about it again! And I really like this story and would be sad if you didn't finish it xD it's so well written! I hope to see more from you soon! :)
12/5/2014 c8 Lady Ariadna
Awww... You're welcome! I'll be waiting or the updates. I'm excited! :D
12/2/2014 c8 1heitan
Well, it's a good new that u don't drop this one (although march seems pretty far...)
Can't help that u feel like losing interest in the fandom. KHR has already ended for a while now, and people are dropping out one by one too...That's why I'm so happied to hear that u're determine to finished ur story, even it's not D18 fic.
If u need to someone to discuss about The long haul, or just KHR, I would love to have a seat!
Good luck, and ganbatte!
11/30/2014 c8 maaackaXD
Hi! Thanks for the announcement! Now i know that you'll continue this story! Thanks for not abandoning us!
I don't have a tumblr account so maybe i would write you here or maybe i could create a count there.
I'll be waiting for you to update! It's really a good story! Good luck and see you soon!
10/20/2014 c6 maaackaXD
How is that i didn't know this fic earlier? This is awesome! I can't stop laughing from the misunderstanding of the gay couple! I should recommend you that some day Dino goes to the apartment to visit Hibari while Gokudera is out. All this scene is seen for the landlord and think that Kaoru is cheating Gale. It would be so funny! It's just a suggestion.
It's a really good story! I can't wait to read what happen next! I want war. I want more blood! And i want a little more D18 scenes ( i'm fan of D18!)
I hope that you update soon! Ciao!
10/18/2014 c7 21Chibi-Onee-chan
I love this. I like that Gokudera can fight about as well as Hibari (I always hate when people make him out to be weak when he can't use his explosives). I also like Gokudera's immense dislike of Dino. It kind of makes sense that if Tsuna is good friends with Dino then someone has to be suspicious of him. Can't wait for more :3
10/18/2014 c7 Lylia00
Hibari really don't care if Dino and Gokudera was fighting. Dino was in the wrong though couldn't really blame him. In missions like this Kyoya is more useful than Gokudera because his connection. You write their characters well and not OOC that makes this fic more interesting to read and believable
10/17/2014 c7 Lady Ariadna
I'm sure that fight is enough to drive the landlord's imagination crazy. Lol thanks for the update! I'll be waiting for more.
87 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »