for The Long Haul

10/17/2014 c7 22XxZuiliu
Characterization seems good and it's interesting to see Dino cast in a maybe-negative light. :3 Gokudera seems a little 'weak' for someone who is supposedly the right-hand man of Vongola, but you've explained that with years of paperwork, so I guess that's plausible...?

Anyhow, the plot is interesting and I think the story has potential. Thanks for writing and hope to see an update soon!

-XxZuiliu
10/17/2014 c7 1heitan
Haha, and here I thought u had dropped it...Like u said, KHR fandom has been inactive for a while now. It's so great to see u keep writing for those characters.
About this chap, the real events are gonna happen, huh? Gokudera seems to restrain a lot here...Poor guy. And Hibari is as capable (and bullying) as ever.
Somehow, in recent chaps, I don't "feel" Dino as much as i used to. He is gradually shadowed by the other two, and become less engravingly. (U know what I mean?!..)
Anyway, keep on going. I'm waiting for the next, dude!
9/12/2014 c6 10Sandstorm3D
Wow, I love, love, love this story! The way you write is superb and your characterization of Gokudera and Hibari is so great. Seriously, I can totally picture them as you have them written out. Have I mentioned that your chapter are also hilarious? Because they are. I've read a lot KHR fan fiction recently but this easily tops the list. Please keep up the amazing work because I really want to see where this goes. You don't see too many friendship fics out there exploring the Guardians relationships with each other and its a really nice change of pace. So thank you for the wonderful story :)
8/2/2014 c6 Guest
Love this! How to see more!
8/4/2014 c6 13TNWanderer
I rarely come across fics that inspire me to write. This fic is one of them.
I love 1859 pairing. Many times i tried to write for the fandom but my hibari always fell too flat and stereotypical. Your characterization of him is commendable. He is so fleshed out that i envied your skills.
Also... Your plot is so well woven, detailed and believable that it is hard to find something of this caliber plot wise.
I wholeheartedly congratulate you and let me tell you that i adore you for writing these two together even though not in a romantic sense -which i prefer but can never find good fics like that- . I hope you continue soon and best luck with your writing and life
8/3/2014 c6 21Chibi-Onee-chan
I love how Gokudera calls Hibari out on his weirdness. And the messages from Tsuna were hilarious. Can't wait for more :3
7/17/2014 c6 1heitan
Ahhhh, this's been seriously a while, dude! But I'm seriously glad that u still keep writing it!
First of all, Hibari here is just too cool and capable and matural that makes me want to fall for him
And u know the most reason I like ur fic is Dino and Hibari's interactions, right?! So happy to see Dino show up here (although it only stops at friend-zone and Dino is mostly overwhelmed by Hibari...)
Anyway, wait to see the main event! (And please let Dino shine a little more)
7/17/2014 c6 2StrayDogHowling028
This chapter was so good, I'm absolutely ecstatic that it got an update! To be honest I thought you dropped it but I'm so happy to see that I was wrong, can't wait for the next chapter
7/16/2014 c6 Lady Ariadna
Where have you been? :( I missed getting updates. Anyway, love the part where Tsuna's freaking out in the end. Hehehe... And yes, it's about time that someone says those things to Hibari and I think Gokudera is perfect for that part. Can't wait for the next update! Great job!
7/16/2014 c6 x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x
oh god this is hilarious, i love the interactions between these two. also, i like the way you have the workings of the mafia spot on. it's really great!
5/21/2014 c5 TrulyDevious
I love this story so much! Hibari is hilarious. But I feel for Gokudera! I'm in love with this whole "family bonding" thing. I'd like to see more daily life but some kickass action dynamics with Hibari and Gokudera together would be nice. I could just see Gokudera doing something badass in battle and Hibari showing him a little more respect for it.
As for a suggestion on genre definitely humor. It wouldn't be far-fetched if you put drama either depending on the amount of action to come. Mafioso and drama go hand in hand.

Amazing story thus far! I'm excited to see what else is to come :D
4/30/2014 c5 12ranchan-akari
This is shaping up to be lovely! I adore how Gokudera's intelligence is actually acknowledged, and Hibari's repertoire of skills has expanded beyond "I'll bite you to death" though that his still his favorite skill. I can't wait for more! Please update again soon!
4/9/2014 c5 16pinkiedoll
I Can't Breathe.

I laughedSo Love
3/26/2014 c2 pinkiedoll
Muahahaha I Love Hibari In This. He's SuchA SmartAss.

Love It.
3/26/2014 c1 127WaiiKitsune
Oh dear. I still can't stop laughing/giggling. Don't know if I should pity Gokudera or Hibari... (Both, maybe?)

I absolutely adore your descriptions and how you wrote their thoughts. The details are clear and concise that I can easily imagine the scenes in my head, complete with their expressions and everything.

Thoroughly enjoying this. :D