for The Long Haul

10/1/2013 c3 Aryable
Oh I love their interaction soooo muuuuch
And I dont need the beta chap :) I wanna read new chap soon *_*
10/1/2013 c3 Guest
Wow, thank you for this. Stories about Hibari and Gokudera are always so interesting, the way they handle each other is great. Can't wait for your next chapter! :)
9/29/2013 c3 46fierysuzaku
I love the progress of their relationship. It was believable and the way they adopted their aliases was pretty good. I can't help it but, is there something going on with Hibari and Chrome? Just a thought considering Hibari's suspicious reaction. Also, Gokudera in "Mr. Right-hand" mode was nicely depicted and didn't come across as forced.

As for your question: IMO. I prefer the chapters long. It just think that an edited and well-written chapter is better. To rush your writing can affect the story flow and roughen up the style of writing. So far, I like the way things are and how they are progressing.

For the seconds one... I don't know about that one... an edited chapter would usually alert the subscribed author but I don't think there's anything wrong with that feature... it informs the reader that something within the story was changed or edited.

Anyways, good job.
9/14/2013 c2 Nixonf
This is great! Please continue it!
9/11/2013 c2 Sasuki- yuu
jajajaj me encantan estos dos realmente son mis personajes favoritos,ambien me gusta la forma en que mantuviste sus personalidades tal cual,pero tengo una pregunta:┬┐este fic sera solo de amistad entre los?
Espero con muchas ansias el proximo capitulo
9/1/2013 c2 Lady Ariadna
Thank you so much for this chapter. I really enjoyed it. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. I want to see how these two would get along. :D
8/31/2013 c2 Aryable
Oh I like it
I really like them and this story is interesing and Im curious about it so please continue
8/26/2013 c1 Sasuki- yuu
me gusta! tiene la pinta de ser una gran historia,ya quiero saber como se iran relacionando estos dos ya que son tan diferentes y si porque no? sexys tambien xD
Espero muy ansiosa el proximo capitulo :D
8/19/2013 c1 Guest
Please update OAO
8/8/2013 c1 3Last Inferno
The way you've portrayed Gokudera and Hibari is just perfect! I love it. Seeing these two in a friendship fic is pretty rare, and one that keeps them in-character is even more few and far between. I hope you continue with it; I'll be looking forward to seeing where this will go.
8/7/2013 c1 46fierysuzaku
A friendship fic. I must this theme a pretty rare one in this fandom though it's an interesting take on how their friendship would develop without romance being in the mix. I hope you do update and if not as scheduled at least be able to finish the story. So far the pacing is good and I like how you've portrayed their personalities. Also, as much as I am a fan of 1859, I like the novelty of the idea, I really do hope it would just be a friendship in the end.
8/1/2013 c1 2Snowflake97
Looks really really fun! Hibari and Gokudera in a mission together...Now that's gonna be one hell of a tag team! Can't wait for the next chapter. By the way, won't there be a tiny bit romance between them atleast? Please? Even a tinsy winsy bit would do *puppy look*
87 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6