for Somnambulant Hydrophilia

10/15/2013 c1 Guest
I loved your fanfic. I do ship HaruxWater. And no, I'm not being ironic. In my opinion the most canon ship for Haru is him and water.
9/10/2013 c1 12Princess Unikitty
hmm. very interesting story.
7/31/2013 c1 43the one who hums
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
First of all, when I saw the link on tumblr I could not stop laughing that you actually wrote a Haru x Water fanfiction. But you are seriously my favorite person right now because this could not have been more fantastic. You seriously rock at imagery, girl, because I could picture every single thing you described. Making water a sentient being in Haru's dreams was PERFECT. And everything from the endless blue to the coral cities was just beautiful. And the seriousness of it was probably my favorite part. It's so easy to make fun of Haru's water obsession, but to write it from his point of view? And to do such a great job describing and enhancing the feelings that Haru has for it? Wow.
The ending made me laugh because it reminded me of one of your liveblogs where I believe your exact words were: HARU'S IN THE BATH. ALL THE TIME. IS THAT ALL HE DOES. SOAK.
But honestly, the ending was great too. Was it a dream? Was it not? It will remaaaaaain a mysterrryyyy moonwalks out of the room
So basically what I am saying is you are amazing and perfect and I am honored that this would be dedicated to me.