for The Start of a New Beginning (Sequel to 'A Pokemon Future')

9/3/2013 c1 KinKeepper69
I LOVE IT DUDE! ASHDAWN ALL THE WAY!
8/26/2013 c1 PhantomThief19
Looking forward to next chapter.
8/23/2013 c1 1Wildheart21
Interesting i look forward to waht happens next
8/19/2013 c1 tpeeters12
Very good start! Can't wait for the next chapter! Just on thing, what happened to Tracy? I thought he was the one who would take over Oak's job when her retired.
8/6/2013 c1 Edgeofinsanity
Damn you hurry up and post it's killing me I love the first story and am crawling on the walls for the rest of this story PLEASE PLEASE !
8/8/2013 c1 Pokemark17
This story is awsome when is the next update
8/6/2013 c1 ThePizziaMan
Looking forward to the next chapter:)
8/1/2013 c1 pearlworshipper
i read the prequel of this story i my i have to say it was you ask me why review here and not at that fic is becuz i want to see the sequel than i will review it.
8/3/2013 c1 sUbSoNiCSoundwave
Been looking forward to the squeal, keep up the great work like you did last story. I think the ending was pretty good for the prologue, as I'm now sat here wondering what the heck gonna happen in chapter 2. Is it Team Rocket? Lance? Charizard? Cynthia? Zekrom/Resirham? But this curiosity of what 'the giant beast outside' is gonna be.
8/1/2013 c1 SHADOWSPIDERX
I can't wait to read this. I mean your last story was great and this will be too
8/1/2013 c1 Shadow the Dark Arcanine
Dude your last story was awesome and this is to,I can already tell.
7/31/2013 c1 1Uranium235
This was a great way to start the sequel. You were cutting it a bit close on the 'late July' part weren't you? Lol I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
7/31/2013 c1 3Tzhaa
Great start to the sequel! I've been looking forward to this for quite some time and was getting worried you weren't gonna post it this month :P Ill be looking forward to your future chapters! Keep up the good work!
7/31/2013 c1 WhiteEagle1985
Great start to this sequel!
7/31/2013 c1 22tomwilliams1990
You still have that Deal with Cliff hangers you Damn Tease :-) cracking kick off Episide Can't say i called dawn being pregnant a development i very much like.

Great to see my boy johnny being used I wonder what the poke illness is thsts struck the pallet gym.

And Is it wise giving Red s Ranch? I trust thst guy as far as. a pichu could throw him...

All in all great return to form very good work... get thay next chapter up
62 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »