for I Need You

7/24/2019 c13 KaitouStarlight
Ohmygosh this story is so amazing! Hope you’ll update (soon)!
2/12/2018 c4 13Zander L. Jones
Omg omg this made me squeal ha! I love love vulnerable him when he talks to No ahhh I love it!
1/6/2018 c13 1jan428
please please update!please
2/1/2017 c13 Ohlivia.smith
Update please this is great please please continue soon :)
12/5/2016 c13 FrankieHS
Great story! I love Joanna stories too! Keep it up!
10/9/2016 c2 49equine02
Luv it. And also, thanks for making Joyclyn understanding. Usually she's sort of distant and uncaring, but I like her a lot better this way.
10/9/2016 c1 equine02
This is so cute:) I've read a lot of fics where Johanna is a brat, so I really like this one, where she Finally ally acts like a normal, sweet little girl. For that, you get a fav and a follow:-)
9/22/2016 c1 animelover132
I have not yet seen beyond but, I don't mind spoilers
6/26/2016 c13 9HeartofFyrwinde
Yeah, poor Anton.
Glad to see you're updating again, though! Love this story, as I'm a pretty big Jim/Carol romantic. (Makes sense, is Prime-canon, and they have a rapport to build on.)
Jo is such a sweetheart, isn't she. Looking forward to future chapters! (May I suggest one later on where Jo meets a certain man-child/captain's baby boy?)
6/22/2016 c13 LadyLynn24
Cute!
6/21/2016 c1 lyssander
I like it! Very cute and tender start.
6/21/2016 c13 KarleighH
Thanks for updating BananaLollypop! It's always nice to read something heartfelt especially when you're feeling a bit down. An even better feeling is getting a notification email on a story, and getting to read it all over again! Can't wait for the next update :)
6/20/2016 c13 7Minecraft Guardiansaiyan
Thanks for updating! I don't know if I said this already but we can wait! Quality and pillows always work!
5/3/2015 c12 1ForgottenDreamer98
Hey! I know it's been a while, but update soon!...Please?

-Ace