for I Need You

11/17/2014 c12 NaomiBlue
Not surprised it took Carol to snap him out of it. I find it hysterical that he got drunk under the table by Bones.
11/17/2014 c12 Guest
Loved it. I almost thought you were going to bring tarsus into this, awakening feelings Jim had of worrying about his kids back then.
But I loved the idea tha Jim just loved this little girl and couldn't figure out how to cope without being able to see her and keep her safe, and basically showing his "new parent" side
11/16/2014 c1 106ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
11/16/2014 c12 3numom1
I truly did enjoy this and I enjoyed Carol helping to get Jim back on track. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you write in this genre. Thanks for sharing with all of us!
11/16/2014 c12 seacat03
I love the banter with Uhura at the end!
11/16/2014 c12 7Minecraft Guardiansaiyan
Thanks so much of updating! Hopefully you get that college schedule bitten and controlled by tribbles soon...
11/16/2014 c12 9HeartofFyrwinde
All RIGHT! You're back! I actually enjoyed this story a LOT when I first read it. Jim as an uncle is always a bucket of fun and a barrel of laughs rolled into one package-Jo's got him and her daddy wrapped around her finger. I also enjoy your interpretation of Jim and Carol. It's an all-too-rare pair, and even then it tends to lean towards the negative. Glad for your positive spin on things! Jim being all awkward and in denial while Jo eggs him on had me sniggering.

Frankly, I'm wondering how the reboot-Enterprise crew might handle a version of the events of "The Doomsday Machine" from TOS (the whole fiasco involving said planet-killer, a vengeful Commodore Matt Decker and a wrecked USS Constellation.) Yes, that includes Carol. It's been turning around in my head but for the life of me I haven't gotten it started yet myself. If you want to give that a try in future chapters, be my guest. Hell, my scenario involves CAROL getting stuck on the Constellation.
11/16/2014 c12 229katierosefun
OMIGAWD THE END. DYING. RIP ME, BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE I EXPLODED INTO FIREWORKS OF HAPPINESS.

Soooo happy to see you pick this up again! I was pining for some good Star Trek fics. Great job!
8/7/2014 c11 EQfan74
I liked this story. I liked seeing Bones as a father and Jim as an uncle, both of them wrapped around a little girls finger. Joanna is precious. I would love to see this continue as a story or a series. Maybe make every other chapter Joanna's perspective over the five years.
4/15/2014 c11 1snow6835
This was awesome! Haha, good ole JoJo needling Jim and Carol to go out with each other. More please! I love this universe you've built with Jo in it and we need scenes of them on their mission comming Jo during new school years, first loves, injured Jim, everything! :)
4/15/2014 c11 7Minecraft Guardiansaiyan
I like the natural ending you put...if you want to continue then make a separate fix called 'Star Trek: During Joanna' or something talking about the weird video calls she gets during the 5 year missions along with various dignitaries that she might meet on earth that talk about how brash and blunt her father is...
4/15/2014 c11 seacat03
I think either option would work. You could do option one and write more as separate stories. Or just keep adding to this one! I'll keep reading either way!
4/15/2014 c11 Tris Holmes
I was hoping you could add in something about Tarsus/Cerberus, but this is a nice stopping point, too! Thanks!
4/15/2014 c11 3numom1
I love this story and would love to see you continue as I really hate endings... ;) However, I would love to see some hurt Jim, worried McCoy/Joanna... that sounds really good! ;)
4/15/2014 c11 4Compliment Giver
OPTION 2 POR FAVOR (I really don't want this amazing fic to end)
93 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »