FanFiction.Net

12/3/2022 c29 Maelstrom Resurrected
PFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
OH GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*COUGH, COUGH, COUGH*
Oh god that was so funny!
Looking forward to seeing the next chapters this month! My blood is pumping for what's to come!
Arifureta (Flare)

Coming back again into focus
Deep inside my world

Watch me fill with fire (Brand new, brand new pain, pain, pain

Shoot up through the sky
Hiding inside your strength (Gonna gonna break break break

Silence

Coming back again into focus
Deep inside my world

Watch me fill with fire (Brand new, brand new pain, pain, pain

Hiding inside your strength

Mind ache stabbed through my soul, and now
No longer in shadows, I perceive the light

World I'm yet to encounter
I wonder how far I'll see
Where ever I stand, I'll know where I'm to go

Traveling far, arrived
But this strife will continue again
I will overcome it all

Tell me, tell me my fate)

Watch me flare with fire (Brand new, brand new pain, pain, pain

Still, I'm moving on
Gaining more power's the solution
Freedom's to be found

There's a battle outside of me and within
Even when everything's hopeless
Go on till the end
Shining inside's your wish

Starting to face my destiny again (Where do I go?)
Reasons unanswered, ask in darkness, hard to see (Show me why)
A shadow forms across the light,
Look inside it, find the truth within
There's a light within the dark
Showing the meaning, forever shine

Silence...
Arrival past the time
Now I see the reason for my time here

Rising above my fate
12/3/2022 c29 Samuel Santillan
I like it, good chapter.
I hope the next.
11/28/2022 c1 Guest
REVIEW MY STORYS!
www dot fanfiction dot net/u/15367020/DefunctStoreKing

REVIEW MY STORYS OR I’LL KILL YOU!

11/15/2022 c28 Animangstar17
I just recently found this and after reading the entirety of the fic, I gotta say it's a fun ride. I love Negima and its sequel UQ Holder and reading through this makes me want to go and reread those series after so long. Love the dynamic between Eva and Naruto and wondering where the beef between him and Mana will go. I can't wait to see what's in store for this version of Naruto in Mahora fest arc and into the future. Wish you the best and hopefully you won't lose the spark to make great and entertaining stories.
11/15/2022 c28 Garp74
Man you make the best Naruto fics according to me really liked your three crossover of fairy tail, rwby, and this one haven't really read about devil Naruto.
Also I know that Naruto and setsuna might possibly be a future couple, but I do hope to see Naruto and eva get hooked up or if possible kurama and eva, I mean both of them are similar in that they are seen as monsters and were locked.
Hope to read more of this story in the future
10/13/2022 c28 SlyFox9
Another amazing chapter. I can’t believe Kyubi (Kurama) took on Naruto’s form. I laughed so hard for how much he keeps trying to ruin Naruto’s image in front of his students. Nice job bringing up Menma, a good callback from this story’s early chapter.
Glad to see Kyubi (Kurama) found himself a hobby by joining the twins on their walking club.
10/12/2022 c24 Guest
On a side note. I don't think you nerfed New Devil Naruto. Narutards fail to try using any bit of logic into inserting Naruto into a Crossover world, in their retarded minds, the characters of Naruto are gods and that's final, no one can beat them. I've seen some of them claim the Otsutsuki are on par with Goku and Vegeta's most powerful levels... I must have missed where the Otsutsuki and Naruto were destroying planets, and if it happened in Boruto, then it's crap, Boruto is NOT a continuation of Naruto, it's some other garbage Narutards who didn't want the series to end came up with.

I thought New Devil really put in perspected, the characters of DxD ARE GODS, and those that aren't, aren't far behind. If anyone bothered following the Light Novel, even Rias and Sona have done things MADARA could never do.

Back to this story, I think it's just fine, but I can understand why you'd lose interest. In all honesty, canon Negima and UQ Holder pissed me off as much as the second part of Naruto did. I'm more into Naruto, and stories like Negima, in FanFiction because I think the authors screwed up so much potential it's fun to see what FanFic writers can do, and some have done incredible jobs, from turning Naruto into the true badass he should have been, from just making stories with a different angle, which honestly I think you did well here.

I actually thought you NOT delving into Naruto's past was a good plot device that kept me hooked. It was obvious something bad happened between when we last saw Naruto fight Fate to when he arrived in Mahora, and you kept dropping DELICIOUS little hints at it that made me want to keep reading. For example, Naruto's reaction to finding Fate still alive. I kind of knew from that point something big was missing. Even though Naruto got his ass kicked by Fate as a kid, he brushed it off and counted it as a victory because he accomplished what he set out to do... fuck up Fate's plans, but the rage you described him showing when he met Fate in Kyoto screamed that Fate did something later that REALLY pissed him off, and after that last chapter, it kind of makes sense.

To be blunt, I think you've taken a mystery writer approach, or something akin to what Kishimoto attempted in the beginning of Naruto, always hinting that there's a bigger picture you're not seeing yet, and that's what makes a good read.
10/7/2022 c28 1FicReader of Desert
funny, but wanna see some plot arc)
10/2/2022 c28 30Engineer4Ever
The twin callback rocks! but man, the Omake stole it for me.

Though Haruna's scenes of course made me have a good laugh too. Thanks for the awesome chapter.
10/1/2022 c28 ShadowBloodedge9396
Well there goes the idea you had these fics on rotation, lol. Not that I’m complaining about getting an update for this one since for a while I was scared this was gonna meet a similar fate to your To Love-Ru crossover.
Got a good laugh from this chapter. Kurama going around and causing misunderstandings to mess with Naruto, only to find he does enjoy walking with the twins? What’s not to love and have fun about?
The omake is also good, seeing the nicknames Kurama has for everyone. Though…does Eva like Kurama? Or will the “married couple” routine Naruto and Eva have still have a chance at bearing fruit? Just curious, lol
10/1/2022 c28 Maelstrom Resurrected
This is literally the BEST. DAY. EVER!
Especially with that omake. I can't wait to see what happens next time!
10/1/2022 c28 Samuel Santillan
I liked it, it was a fun chapter, I never expected that transformation, but it was good and they already have an excuse if Kurama should transform back into a human or rather Menma.
10/1/2022 c28 8Jebest4781
Great entry here. Can't wait for more of this when possible.
10/1/2022 c28 Dasgun