for Silver and Blaze: Ever Since The Day We Meet

5/10/2020 c3 david spade
NEW CHAPTER PLEASE
10/7/2017 c3 Deejay
Even I am a Silver fan! He is so awesome with all his powers and also in the Silver the hedgehog movie! And please do continue the story
7/18/2017 c3 Eva
I totally agree silver rules. I think you should silver and blaze run away from the orphanage and build a house together in the woods. They would go fishing and look for berries for food and play games together, at least... That's my opinion, I talk and write ALOT. :)
5/21/2017 c2 5sonix epix
I'm working on a silver theme song! it might just give you some good inspiration for that writers block!
I hope it helps! and it is titled, "absolute endings"
5/30/2016 c3 10GoldenLink9
I. Love. IIIIIIITTTTTTTT! Please, Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepuuuuuullllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeezz
Continue this story! Also, SILVER IS LIKE THE GREATEST SONIC CHARACTER THIS WORLD HAS AND WILL EVER SEE! LIKE EVER! YOU ROCK DUDE!

-GoldenLink9;)
3/13/2016 c3 Silver Evergreen
HELL YEAH! SILVER IS AWESOME AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT!
2/15/2016 c3 Jessica
Silver is amazing! He is in my top three, along with sonic and blaze, and shadow is right up there! He is so cool and don't let your friends say other wise!keep up th great writing! :)
2/14/2016 c3 Lady Sticks
Whoever wanted Silver to die IS.A JJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKK
1/30/2016 c2 Miss Blaze
Silver and Blaze are not POWER FREAKS I MEAN SERIOSLY WHAT THE FR...N HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE
1/30/2016 c3 Miss Blaze
i called myself because Blaze is my favorite and PLEASE WRITE A NEW CHAPTER IM BEGGING YOU PLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASOHPLEASE
1/22/2016 c3 Guest
please write the next chapter i love this story
1/22/2016 c2 Guest
how dare they call them power freaks silver and blaze are my fav couple
1/22/2016 c1 Guest
i just love how silver stood up for blaze
8/11/2015 c3 KiraTheHedgehog
Its been 2 friggin years! Update!
7/24/2015 c1 Rce
I read both chapters and- I liked this storyyyyyyy. I know you aren't active (I think?) BUT PLEASE CONTINUE.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »