for Dreams May Lead Us Toward Our Future

9/8/2013 c5 2Cartlin
Good premise, mediocre follow through.

First of all: Anthony? An Italian name. At least you could have changed it to something with Norse roots!

Second of all: Tossed off when he was NINE. Had over 30 years on earth. Why would his speech patterns suddenly change?!

Third: He'd already "re-calibrated" Loki, why knock him out? And what's with the Staff? It's not like Loki used one on Asgard. It was obviously something given to him by Thanos, so why would Tony have one? Where would he have gotten one? He was a CHILD when he was cast out!

There are so many plot holes.
8/30/2013 c8 15SiniseSnakeEyes
Yay! I knew the would be okay! Loved the whole story and hope to read more from you! :)
8/22/2013 c8 22Post U Later
YAY! Happy Ending! Though I Wish There Had Been More Of A Father/Son Moment Between The 2. I Mean Loki Just Got His Son Back, His Son Whom He Thought Was Dead For A Good 30 Something Years.

Hmm... A Sequel. Maybe Anthony's Mother Could Stop Bye? Or They Go To Asgard & Odin Is All 'NO! HE MUST DIE... AGAIN!' & Thor Is All *In A Super High Pitch Voice*'Fuck You Dad!' & Loki's All 'You're Not Taking My Son From Me Again!' & Then The Avengers Are All 'We Wont Let You Hurt Our Friend!' & Odin's All '*Sigh* Fine, I Wont Kill Him... Again.' Lol. XD

But Great Story! X3
8/22/2013 c7 Post U Later
"If I wasn't on the job right now, I would ask what he had been smoking so I could have some of it!"
-OMG, That Made Me Laugh So Hard! XD

"Its a candy, but it is gross."
-HEY! Reese Cups Ar Good! ... Though I Do Like The PB/C Ratio To Be Like 70/30. XD
8/22/2013 c6 Post U Later
OMG, Poor Loki. I Can't Imagine Being Out Though That Painful Torture & At The Same Time Being Hit With Psychological Torture As Well. How Horrible.
8/22/2013 c5 Post U Later
Oh Man, Poor Loki. How Horrible. Please Let Him Live. Father & Son Just Reunited! They Can't Be Separated By Death Just Yet!
8/22/2013 c1 Post U Later
Stupid FF Logged Me Out When I Reviewed, So Here's My Review For This Chapter. ;P

Okay, Um... YES! OMG YES! I Love It! Poor Loki, & Stupid Odin! God Odin's An Ass.

Though I'm Confused About The Age Thing. Tony Was Cast Out At 9 But He Was Dreaming Of Asgard When He Was 3? Is There Some Weird Time Change Thing Or Weird Age Thing I'm Missing?
8/22/2013 c4 Post U Later
Wait He's A Reincarnated God? So... He's The Reincarnation Of Loki's Son Or Something Like That? That Would Make Sense, That's How Tony Got His Powers Back. They Returned When He Remembered Everything Right? & That Would Explain Why He Didn't Just Remember Everything From The Beginning & Only Dreamed A Little From His Past Life. I Get It Now. XD
8/22/2013 c3 Post U Later
Wow, That's... Heartbreaking. Definitely Sad. & Damn! Fury Can Act! I Wonder How He'll Feel After Learning The Truth.
8/22/2013 c2 Post U Later
... Um, Okay, So Loki's Back, & Tony & Him Are Trapped On A Pocket Dimension... That Tony Created. I'm Just Wondering How He Made It Without Any Powers & How He Was Able To Do Magic If He's Never Been Able To Before? Last Chapter He Said That He Had No Powers, But That He Had To Get Them Back. Just Wondering When He Got Them Back.
8/22/2013 c1 Guest

8/15/2013 c8 14Makurayami Ookami
This was awesome. Well written.
8/15/2013 c1 Makurayami Ookami
Interesting.
8/13/2013 c1 Ynath Esrith
Very promising so far! I love stories where Loki interacts with his children who are secretly living on Earth.
8/13/2013 c8 1ashleykhl