for Dreams May Lead Us Toward Our Future

8/9/2013 c5 sbrock777
oh poor loki and tony sad face please post soon
8/8/2013 c4 1ashleykhl
This is totally great...I love it so much.
8/7/2013 c4 sbrock777
well you are off to very good start cant wait to read more.
8/7/2013 c4 4jack2724
Nit bad I liked the thor and Tony haha kinda funny! I'm guessing there will be an awkward conversation with Loki and Tony after Loki wakes up. And Tony and Thor will have a binding chat too?
8/4/2013 c3 Pumpkin-love33
This is so sad :( Youre really good at writing ;)
8/4/2013 c3 jack2724
Woah! Some awesome fury and tony stuff! Very awesome
8/3/2013 c2 11undeadTyrant
The storyline moves too quick (in my opinion that is)
8/2/2013 c2 4jack2724
cool
8/1/2013 c1 Pumpkin-love33
This is really good ;) Update soon!
8/1/2013 c1 dawn
you have to update this story
8/1/2013 c1 23BlackRose
I really like where this story is headed. It is unique, just like all of your other stories, and I can't wait for you to update this. I am curious as to the lengths Tony would go, and just how evil you are going to make Odin. I truthfully don't like Odin. He has to much power and thinks he knows best. I think Frigga would be a much better ruler, she cares for both her sons, equally I think, and would have never taken Lokis children from him, as she knows what it feels like to be a mother, as Loki was to some of his children. Please update this soon, as well as the rest of your stories. There are many people that read your stories, other than the ones that flame you. Keep your head up high and use their flames to cook marshmallows.
8/1/2013 c1 3The Witches 11
You are officially now one of my favorite people in the world. I LOVE this story idea! Update please!
8/1/2013 c1 4jack2724