for Divergent High

11/24/2014 c6 9LeighSix
This story is good, but it just... it's all over the place. It's not worth the random points.
11/10/2014 c6 1feather features
Hi this is a bit confusing, so can you please make her get her memory back. And i want it to be a trashton
8/21/2014 c6 Guest
Tashton everything is fourtris
8/9/2014 c6 Guest
Ok so at the end in Tris' POV it was just a bad dream? Also I like Tashton but I also like FourTris but I think at some point Tris needs to remember everything and the good time she had with Four then they get back together. :) But other than that I love your story and I really hope you update soon!
8/4/2014 c6 Guest
Tashton I'm sorry but every single fan fiction is fourtris so I pick tashton to switch it up
7/24/2014 c6 Guest
I am going to have to go with... FOURTRIS
7/24/2014 c6 Guest
THERES TO MANY FOURTRIS STORYS OUT THERE! BRING ON THE TASHTON! TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTONTASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTONTASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTONTASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON TASHTON! PLEASE make this a tashton fanfic!
7/19/2014 c6 Alana
Tashton!
7/14/2014 c6 Guest
I'll literally die if u don't make this FOURTRIS! FOURTRIS 4 LIFE! FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRISFOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRISFOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRISFOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS!
7/14/2014 c6 Guest
Not TASHTON! FourTris! FOURTRIS, FOURTRIS FOURTRIS!
7/14/2014 c6 Guest
FourTris, I'm sick of this Tashton! Bring the Tobias! TOBIAS!TOBIAS!TOBIAS!
7/14/2014 c5 Guest
Noooooooo!
7/14/2014 c2 Guest
IF U R LOOKING AT THIS REVIEW... THIS IS THE BEST FOURTRIS FLUFF I HAVE EVER READ! ITS SO CUTE, U REALLY NEED TO READ THIS FANFIC! Go now and read it... Now! Go read it! NOWWWWWWWWW!
7/10/2014 c6 Guest