for Divergent High

7/9/2014 c6 jazzyq
Fourtis
7/9/2014 c6 Guest
Please make fourtris I'm going to be mad and your going to make me cry. FOURTRIS FOR LIFE ! FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS FOURTRIS
7/9/2014 c6 Guest
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! AHHHH! sorry I just had to get that out. I CANT BELIEVE YOU ADDED 5SOS TO UR STORY! It's nice to know I'm not the only girl that knows that much about 5sos. Is it weird that my entire room is full of poster from them?
7/8/2014 c6 Guest
Im sick of all the Fourtris fanfics. GO TASHTON! I like your story a thousand times more now! I am in love with Ashton!
7/10/2014 c6 zorcupine
I love Fourtris but I think something different would be nice so Tashtron. But I think keeping Four as her friend would be really cool!
7/9/2014 c6 BeatriceHazelWatersEaton
Four tris but Tashton only splits due to the traveling
7/9/2014 c6 4hiqhlight
Please Tashton!
I love 5 sos and Luke and Ashton are my favourite! :3
6/23/2014 c5 cloverwish12
I'm so confused \('-')/ why would tris just break up with four, ugh it does bring a twist to the story which makes it diffrent but why did the twist have to be her falling for some popstar drummer guy, please update soon and if she never get back together with four in this fanfiction I think I might cry and eat chocolate icrcream
( XD jk I'm not that dramatic eventhough I wrote a long review never thought I would write a review this long lol)
6/17/2014 c5 44 Alaza-Mz.Jane Doe .Fangirls
UH OH PLEASE UPPDATE SOON
6/17/2014 c5 BeatriceHazelWatersEaton
OMG IM FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW OVER TRIS AND ASHTON I MEAN LUKE IS MY FAV BUT MIKEY AND ASHY ARE A CLOSE SECOND! Sorry callum not so much
6/11/2014 c4 DivergentLover111502
Please write more
5/21/2014 c4 Usjns
Your story is really cool, but can you try to update, you left it at a cliffhanger and I really don't want that to be the end! Please update!
5/15/2014 c4 Reader
KEEP WRITING Please!
5/10/2014 c4 IHeart4
OMG please carry on writing!
4/26/2014 c4 Guest
KEEP UPDATING! And PS, I loved all of the songs at the concert and played them while I read the lyrics! Loved your fanfic, and as I already said: KEEP UPDATING!
97 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »