for Rescuing House

9/9/2013 c5 bere
I wait the next chapterĀ”
8/31/2013 c4 bere
this is so rare..
but...I'm intrigued
8/30/2013 c4 34Brighid45
I like how Marius is going slow here-offering House intriguing glimpses of himself, and also giving House choices that respect his intelligence and tantalize him at the same time. Marius is gentling the spooked horse perfectly, starting with the rein across the neck and quiet words, honoring promises and rewarding positive progress. Can't wait to see what happens next :)
8/22/2013 c3 59menolly-au
Hmm, I'm not totally sure about Marius yet, and there is a bit of a creepy vibe to him paying someone on the hospital staff to report back on House's movements, but I'm enjoying the heck out of this story anyway :) I'm interested to see just where House is going to fit into this strange household and looking forward to his journey to that place. Looking forward to more!
8/21/2013 c3 34Brighid45
I like Marius comparing House to a spooked horse, ready to run at the slightest sign of danger or pain. That's a very apt simile, with the same result if he does take off-disaster, undoubtedly. But Marius has the right approach to deal with House-honesty and low-key emotions, not suppressed or denied, just not first on the list. Great chapter, looking forward to more.
8/16/2013 c2 Brighid45
You can just feel House getting more and more intrigued by Marius and the non-confrontational attitude the man is giving him. I love House picking up the leather collar and Marius being amused by his boldness, but also letting him know there are conditions and terms that apply if House chooses to wear it. Nicely done, and something House would appreciate. Can't wait for more!
8/16/2013 c2 59menolly-au
Ooh - there's some interesting dynamics going on here - totally intriguing. Can't wait to read more!
8/15/2013 c2 miriam
Love your story! Please keep going.
8/4/2013 c1 28tailkinker.au
Nice start ! I love a good 'House rescue' fic and this looks good :)
8/4/2013 c1 miriam
I like House/OC stories because the dynamic that can occur between House and a new character is different and often unpredictable and with good writing is always fun to read. I haven't read your other stories but I like your writing so far and Marius seems like a very interesting character, I'd like to learn more about him.
Thanks for posting, I'm looking forward for more.
8/4/2013 c1 Rhastahippy
I like where this seems to be going...I think. I hope this turns out to be what House needs. Looking forward to more.
8/3/2013 c1 34Brighid45
A mysterious and mysterious compassionate stranger . . . just what House needs, though of course he doesn't realize it yet. He's still struggling with the events of the past year and the loneliness of his life. Can't wait to see what happens next!
8/3/2013 c1 guest134
Promising! Like it so far.
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10