for Rescuing House

7/28/2019 c31 Robin
Oh, I loved this chapter. I have always felt that House actually had a better, more well-rounded, relationship with Chase than with Wilson, who tended to be what you had House describe as 'fussing' (and controlling). House got exactly what he needed from Gaius, and then from Chase. He is branching out, reaching out to others besides Wilson, and that is a good thing. To have a broader support system will be of immense help to him as he goes forward in life, in his career, with the Clan, and with his co-workers at PPTH. This is just excellent.
6/2/2019 c29 2disneypenguin
Your story is increditable. I read it all in one day.
5/15/2019 c29 Fefismo
Hello there! I was reading this again, really love this story. Hope you are well and maybe one day are able to pick it back up! Greetings from Brazil!
5/10/2019 c29 Hi
A very good story.
What might be interesting is that dr nolan gets involved with lucius and marius and then becomes the primary dom to house.
Or that lucius and marius go to far and nolan steps in and takes over for house.
5/9/2019 c29 hi
Please continue this story

i really like this story and i like the way dr nolan is helping him and it's also one of the few stories where he is involved.

Make it a very long story please
1/26/2019 c29 Rhastahippy
I’m happy to see another chapter of this story. The joining of the clans will be interesting. I’m looking forward to seeing how this goes.
Looks like the new assistant will be able to hold her own with House and the gang. I’m looking forward to those interactions also.
1/25/2019 c29 34OldSFfan
Wow. House behaving like real manager.
1/25/2019 c29 34Brighid45
The deep level of trust and respect really shows in the conversation between Lucius and Gaius. The proposal to merge clans is a good one-more support for everyone from the top down, so to speak :) I enjoyed their exchange.
As for House interviewing for an admin assistant, it's about time. Celeste will be a good fit for the team if she can handle the craziness.
It was really good to see House call Marius. That's not an easy thing for him to do, and also to admit to elevated pain levels too. House's trust is growing, an excellent sign.
Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, thank you for posting :)
1/3/2019 c28 Visitkarte
Aww! House is being spoiled a bit. I wonder if he manages to accept unconditional love.
11/25/2018 c28 Brighid45
I love this chapter. Gaius treats House with respect and honesty. He doesn't hesitate to tell the truth, but he's not hurtful or using his position to gain advantage. And as the evening progresses House is able to relax enough to see that, and open up. By doing so, he gains insight into his own life and makes progress. The tucking-in at the end is absolutely lovely. It's compassionate, caring and healing-all things in short supply in House's life to this point. This is exactly what House needs to progress, but also what he needs as a human being, to thrive and find his place in his new life, and to build trust. Excellent chapter. This is going on top of the Favorites pile. :)
11/16/2018 c28 5harpomarx
Interesting to see where it's going...
11/16/2018 c28 34OldSFfan
Even adults sometimes need someone to put them to bed.
10/15/2018 c1 Country librarian
I hope you re continuing thi story. It is superbly well rotten. I was a little uncomfortable with aspects of the story but the writing continued to draw me in and I was very unhappy to reach the last chapter.
9/17/2018 c27 Fefismo
I loved this story soooo much! Thanks for sharing it. You have an amazing talent, congrats!
8/6/2018 c27 Visitkarte
Yay, House is getting organized like a RL doctor, yay! ;) Spoken out of my own experience, yes, he does need an assistant. Wonder who will that be? In a private note - I hope you are well. Thanks for the update.
148 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »