for Rescuing House

8/5/2018 c27 34Brighid45
Yay, a chapter! So glad you're continuing this story :)
It's good to see House beginning to understand that asking for help is not only okay, it's essential. He's organizing the basics to free up his personal-energy budget for more important matters. His guilt trip about that is understandable, but it's also unnecessary. Disability and chronic pain (among other things) are huge energy sinks. This is major progress on his part, and it's good to see, along with working out a budget for his department and dealing with the endless paperwork generated there by looking for an assistant.
As for meeting with Gaius, I can't wait to see how that goes. Excellent chapter!
8/4/2018 c27 34OldSFfan
House seems to be much more positive and sensible at home and at work.
12/26/2017 c26 Visitkarte
This story definitely profits from reading it one go, as opposite from reading one chapter at a time. What I didn’t completely get was House looking for a chef. Nothing wrong with a takeaway but a chef sounds a bit intrusive, unless House plans to team up later and get into serious cooking again.
12/19/2017 c1 ifiloseitall
So happy I just found this story, its so dang good, cant wait for more.
12/15/2017 c26 5harpomarx
Thanks for the update. If you're looking for answers, I suggest you read again what you just wrote. Your subconscious seems to be on the right track.
12/13/2017 c26 34Brighid45
It can be really difficult to do the adult stuff, especially if you're alone. Nolan's advice is good: take the larger problem and break it into smaller pieces, then deal with each piece on its own. He's also right about having someone else do some of the heavy lifting, like cooking and chores.
The advice about staying in bed is good too. I tend to wake up in the small hours, so I keep favorite books on the nightstand. They help me relax back into sleep. I also listen to white noise-tracks of rain falling, a campfire crackling, and so on.
This is a big sign of great progress and healing on House's part. He might find more support for his efforts than he realizes :) Excellent chapter.
12/12/2017 c26 34OldSFfan
Good advice for all of us!
11/4/2017 c25 34Brighid45
Delighted to see a chapter! Hope all is well on your side of things.
Changes here, but good ones. House choosing to take care of himself is a major sign of progress and healing. His trust in Marius and his clan is paying off. I like his idea about bringing Chase in as well. He's got a ways to go before becoming a master, but he's learning the right things to be a good one-and he's got great examples. :) Also good to see him sorting things out with Wilson. Their relationship is changing, for the better. Great chapter, and thanks for the heads-up on the Trek fic, I'll check it out this weekend :)
10/5/2017 c25 Rhastahippy
I love the fact that House misses his clan. I love that he wants to take care of himself. I love that all of this messes with peoples minds even though that is not what House meant to do.
10/4/2017 c25 yuiop
Nice
9/29/2017 c24 yuiop
Nice
3/14/2017 c24 Brighid45
House has made tremendous progress, but he's also able to see where he still needs to work out old problems. His idea to go back to the old schedule, with daily monitoring from Marius and Lucius, is an excellent idea. I enjoyed his conversation with Gaius as well-he'll learn even more with new perspectives and experiences. Excellent chapter.
3/5/2017 c24 Visitkarte
Exciting new chapter. I love House widening his circle of friends who don't judge him.
3/5/2017 c24 Girlfromdk
I like Gaius and his clan they seen pretty cool and they have have taken a liking to House.
I ofcause prefer Lucius clan, but it is nice that House now have a chance to get some backup, if he ever get into a difficult situation where Marius and Lucius is not around to help.
Its good to see Marius is on the mend, i have missed him.

As always this chapter is very good an I look forward to the next.
2/24/2017 c24 kassaray
I pretty much just gulped down the story to this point in one sitting. The clan setup makes me think of something kinda like a leather family but I don't think I've seen anything quite like it in real life. It's an interesting setup. I'm looking forward to reading more.
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »