for Rescuing House

4/28/2016 c21 34Brighid45
No apologies needed. Sending a big gentle hug your way, if you need one. Please take care of yourself, it can be easy to lose track of your own well-being when you're focused on helping a loved one.
I really enjoyed reading this update. House is progressing in his healing, and Marius and Lucius are doing a good job of handling a difficult situation. Their respect and integrity has excellent results. House has moved from being defensive and withdrawn, to opening up a bit. As for Wilson, it's natural for him to see House's relationships and progress as a threat; he's defined their friendship on his own terms, which are based on neediness and unhealthy self-sacrifice. It'll be interesting to see how he handles things if House continues to ignore the shutting-out process. Excellent chapter!
4/25/2016 c21 4lisa.marie.d
Hey,
Great chapter!
Just wanted to let you know I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next!
Lisa
4/20/2016 c21 stuffedanimalsrule99
You don't need to apologize for doing what you need to. I currently have a grandmother in the hospital right now and first priority is them. So no need to sweat, take as much time off as you need to, to be with tour wife. Your story can wait. I send well wishes and healing energies her way.

Now, as for your story. It is wonderful. I love it. It is one of my favorite House M.D. fics I've read.
4/19/2016 c21 Girlfromdk
It will be interesting to see what other masters Lucius have found for House and if they can catch Greg's interest. Cuddy is pretty cool being so laid back about Greg's new lifestyle. It is nice to see that not all his old friends will abandon him.

I hope your wife will get better, you are doing a very good job writing so many stories.
4/19/2016 c21 Visitkarte
Don't you dare apologize for doing the right thing. I wish you a lot of strength.

Everything is on the mend except Wilson, who is being a dick. He keeps forgetting that House is always there for him, and he takes everything House is doing for him for granted. I wonder where he goes from there.

No Cuddy, please! (Sorry, couldn't help myself).
4/19/2016 c21 Rhastahippy
Very interesting conversation with Cuddy. I was wondering the same thing about women in the groups. I am sure the group would have to have the right spirit to include both sexes.
P.S. Sorry to hear about your wife and the writer's block. I know for writers this is also very stressful. Sometimes you need to write to deal with life.
4/19/2016 c21 9HOUSEocdfan
Tut, tut for Wilson, fancy cutting off Houses' food supply, definitely a sign of unhappiness. Glad Cuddy is accepting of Houses' new way of life and even the possibility of joining herself.

Sorry to here about your wife, take care of yourself too, sending love & hugs to you both x
2/16/2016 c20 Guest
Oh heck, I read one of your fics then had to read them all! Sooo good. Please update them all soon! :)))
2/6/2016 c20 yuiop
Nice
1/27/2016 c20 34Brighid45
It's good for House to go back to Nolan, and also for Nolan to want some agreements from House on pain management and an end to the silent treatment in sessions before they work together again. This is great progress for House, who is finally getting the support he needs, but is also working through learning to find strength within himself. And he's beginning to get a clearer view of his friendship with Wilson, something both he and James have needed for some time. Excellent chapter (and I'm delighted to see the PM doctor giving House decent meds!).
1/25/2016 c20 guest
Think Wilson should make the decision to walk away from House, he would feel much less guilt than he would if House dumpted him. Lets be honest House is not and never has been innocent, he has many problems, not all of which he can lay on Wilson. Wilson may not be good for House, but House has not been good for Wilson either. If Lucius & co want House to be really happy they will think long and hard about what the House / Wilson friendship means to House and try to understand that Wilson has been there for House when others stayed well clear or only thought about their own backs. (would Lucius have given up his career (thinking Vogler here) for instance.
1/19/2016 c20 Rhastahippy
It is great news that House is seeing Nolan again. The conditions that Nolan laid out will be good for House in the long run.
1/19/2016 c20 Visitkarte
BTW, screwed up, this story too. The really good AD with pain killing properties are trycyclic - two of them, ina very low dosage, way under the anti depressant dosage. Gabapentin is worth a try but if I were House, I wouldn't take it. More than one change at the time isn't the smart thing to do, anyway.

In your story, Nolan is (again) the control freak. Can't say I like him better than in the show. Seriously, I prefer your OC to him.
12/28/2015 c18 Visitkarte
Oh, how did I miss this chapter? It's pure gold!
12/28/2015 c19 Brighid45
Good for Lucius, challenging Wilson in a way that puts the response squarely on Wilson's side of things. He got right to the heart of the matter: everyone assumes problems are House's fault somehow. Lucius understands House's issues and difficulties, and doesn't make him wrong for who he is-an attitude that engenders trust, though progress might be slow. I love the way Lucius handled this entire situation, empowering House and giving Wilson something to think about. Great chapter!
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »