for Rescuing House

12/28/2015 c19 Visitkarte
In vino veritas. Wilson is finally admitting his feelings- only to go in full denial mode after he sobers up. He is the higher luvel of crewed up.
12/28/2015 c19 Girlfromdk
Ohh Wilson. He is acting like a child whose parents have taken away his favorite toy.
12/25/2015 c17 Visitkarte
Yea, sometimes Wilson makes me wish to use the restroom, too. He can be so clueless.
12/25/2015 c12 Visitkarte
I loved it so far but this is a serious no-go. He didn't want a tattoo nor he wished to be pierced. No means no. This is a serious breach of trust that is similar to rape. Not OK nor forgivable.
12/14/2015 c18 Girlfromdk
Another strong chapter, looking forward to next.
12/14/2015 c18 9HOUSEocdfan
I do love the way Lucius reads Wilson and sticks up for House, he has him down to a T! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
12/13/2015 c18 34Brighid45
It's really good to see Lucius in control of the situation, because both House and Wilson have trouble getting past ancient history when they confront each other. I especially liked Lucius pointing out to Wilson that while he understands House to some extent, he's also using House for his own ends and is jealous of any other relationship House develops. And it's good to see House growing more comfortable with opening up to Lucius with his thoughts and concerns. Great chapter.
12/12/2015 c18 28tailkinker.au
Poor Wilson, it's a lot to take in and this is probably more than most people would want to know about their best friends sexual lifestyle :) And yet he's intensely curious - I can't help wondering whether he's felt he's missed an opportunity with House all these years. Seeing him so close to Lucius and Marius after so short a time must sting. Intrigued to see where this goes from here.
12/7/2015 c17 34Brighid45
I really enjoyed this chapter. Lucius talking to Wilson and giving him the truth about his friendship with House was excellent. While there's no doubt Wilson and House have a genuine friendship, Lucius is right-Wilson doesn't understand House's true motives, or even his own really. It's about time someone pointed out the manipulation going on. Lucius has handled everything well to this point, and his true caring and compassion for House (and for Wilson too) shines through. Contrary to what Wilson fears, House has made a good decision to join the clan-possibly the best decision of his life. Excellent chapter :)
12/7/2015 c17 Girlfromdk
I clear as day that Lucius have been in this game a long time, his ability to read people is top-notch. Lucius is handling this very well, even though he haven't seen House and Wilson together before.
Wilson need this time out. He will have to think about what role he wants to have in House's future.
The role as caretaker is now taken, but House still need Wilson as a friend one he can hang out with and have some fun and games.
12/6/2015 c17 3ViolettBlack
Can you delete and re-upload this chapter? Something went wrong with the formatting, which makes it difficult to read it. Or is something wrong with this website?
12/6/2015 c17 Rhastahippy
Wilson cracks me up. Lucius has completely figured him out and that disturbs him. Maybe Lucius can help Wilson be a better friend to House and help ease House's worries.
11/16/2015 c16 34Brighid45
It's good to see House's level of trust with Lucius and Marius increasing-an indication that he's making progress with healing, step by step. And he handled Wilson's freakout pretty well, all things considered. Of course Wilson would be jealous, but House is right as usual: their friendship has survived for a long time, and it's worth keeping. So some explanations are in order. Excellent chapter.
11/15/2015 c16 3ViolettBlack
Lovely new chapter!
I am now looking forward to "the talk"!
11/13/2015 c16 Girlfromdk
Ah Wilson was huge dick, but House know him so well and can see what the real problem is.
House did the right thing by talking to Lucius.
So they will finally have the talk, can't wait for next chapter.
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »