for Rescuing House

10/4/2015 c15 3ViolettBlack
Thank you for the nice new chapters! I enjoyed reading them.
How about including Wilson in House's new community with Lucius and Marius?
10/4/2015 c15 Girlfromdk
Wonderful chapter, so happy you are back again.
10/3/2015 c15 34Brighid45
So good to see a new chapter for this story! House is making progress, as we see through the actions of the people around him. He's slowly beginning to relax and trust a bit, but still has to test and probe for the truth. Lucius is very wise to go slowly, but also be honest. I liked his care of Marius in the hospital, the reassurance and affection, and also his recognition of Chase's needs and state of mind. His comments to House about strength are spot on as well. It's about time someone put House's strong will and actions in perspective. House is in good hands. Excellent chapter!
10/2/2015 c15 9HOUSEocdfan
oh thank you, thank you, thank you. I love this story, House is progressing slowly into this lifestyle and it kind of suits him. Cant wait for for :)
10/2/2015 c15 Rhastahippy
Oh thank goodness! You did not forget about us.
I am happy to see Marius awake. It was nice to see that he was so concerned about leaving House alone. I have a feeling with this clan House will not feel so alone in the world. I love a jealous Wilson. House's world does not revolve around him anymore. Chase...interesting.
8/10/2014 c14 28tailkinker.au
Oh no! Poor House - just when he had found some peace in his life. At least Marius will have the very best of medical care, and House has Lucius and the others to steady him. Looking forward to more!
8/8/2014 c14 Girlfromdk
an unfortunate turn of events, but this just might bring House and Lucius closer togther. House still have some distrust agains Lucius, because he dont really know him.
8/7/2014 c14 34Brighid45
It's very interesting to watch House here-teetering between being an adult and a small child. The adult is able to deal with work and subordinates to a large degree, but the small child has powerful (and legitimate) fears of abandonment and rejection. Lucius is able to see the child in the man, and offer reassurances that are not hollow words, but total truth. House will be cared for, just as Marius is being cared for. Both men are in a fragile state, but able to heal if given time and support. I also really enjoyed this glimpse into how emergencies are handled in the clan-they have a good system. Excellent chapter.
6/27/2014 c13 Brighid45
Nice to see House sorting things out as he goes home to decompress. He's far too analytical not to dissect and study what happened with Lucius and the tattoo. It's a measure of his progress that he takes Wilson into his confidence about this-he would have been very close-mouthed and secretive in the past. He's slowly becoming part of a family of sorts, and it's bringing him some healing, though he doesn't realize it yet. Good chapter.
6/27/2014 c13 Girlfromdk
Wilson dont have to like House new lifestyle, but its cool that he tryes to undestand why House have taken such a bold step. They are best freinds and House needs Wilson in his life, just as much as Marius. Maybe when Wilson is up to it, House could ask him over to dinner to meet the "family" Both Marius and Lucius are very open about the the lifestyle and could settle some of Wilson's doubts and questions about the new ppl in House life.
Good chapter, good story. Looking forward to next one.
6/27/2014 c13 28tailkinker.au
Ooh, a somewhat awkward conversation to have with your best friend :) But if this is the influence of Marius on House than it has to mean something that House can be so open with Wilson - it was good to see him invested in keeping that friendship which has always been so important to him, and Wilson trying to understand and accept. And that both Wilson and House could spend a pleasant evening together, without getting drunk, and with interacting with other people. Changes indeed! I'm still as wary as House is of Lucius but the tattoo does indeed seem to mean that he's not getting booted out of the 'family' anytime soon. Intriguing story!
4/15/2014 c12 Norelius
I'm have been following this story, and I have loved to follow the bond of trust being being established between House and Marius, but these last chapters ... I just don't know ... the last session, the tattoo and then the solitary room - that had nothing to do with trust or care or fair discipline - House was coerced and forced against his will - 3 times in a row! I will continue to follow the story, but I do hope for a more balanced relationship now that House has litteraly been on his knees - that was degrading as hell, and to me, House stopped being House at that moment. Now he's just an anonymous sub - and Marius and Lucius are nothing but a pair og degrading doms. Marius claims he loves House? ... Marius has broken House's trust 3 times now, when is he going to go back to acutally care for House again? He better, becaus he just broke him ... :-(
3/28/2014 c12 Frustrated
Just thought I'd let you know that something has gone wrong with your formatting in this chapter, all your line breaks are gone. It makes it very hard to read. I'm enjoying the story but I can't really read this chapter.
3/28/2014 c12 34Brighid45
This experience plays on House's memories and deeper fears of being punished instead of disciplined, and of absolute authority as well as neglect. House's defiance is more of a reaction than a chosen action, and a natural one given the circumstances. But Marius and Lucius are right-House did choose to become part of their clan, and if marking is part of that choice, he has to accept it. This was actually a good experience for House; he's a compulsive limit-tester and boundary-pusher, and he found out just how far he could go. The best part of it was that he was cared for throughout, though he doesn't know it yet.
3/27/2014 c12 Rhastahippy
I cannot believe House did not have a full blown panic attack. I hope Lucius and Marius come to realize House's childhood history with abuse and mistrust and can help him deal with it. Acting out was a part if the panic that comes that history.
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »