for No Sense

I love this story
10/15/2016 c1 Guest
Yep, children
4/15/2016 c1 HarleyIvy
I loved the story, and I love Damian and Billy's friendship.
4/16/2015 c1 Guest
Please keep writing. Your story was brilliant and there are only a few good Billy stories. Pleeeease keep it up.
4/2/2015 c1 Akira
Awesome! I love it
1/4/2015 c1 Guest
Can you please make a sequel with these two. More 'hanging out' time for them as civilians, please. Keep it up.
1/4/2015 c1 Guest
Great story. It was awesome.
5/18/2014 c1 34Super Shadowsonic
This was a really good read. Not gonna lie startled the crap outta me with it's length but a good story. I had thought Billy would still be ten years old with Damian around but your DC cannon does make sense. The transition from childish bickering to best friends was so natural and smooth it was very believable. A great read especially since Damian didn't really have relationships with other kid heroes around his age. Not a lot to complain about aside minor things. Like I doubt it would really take that long for those two boys to be found, especially with Batman on the case, and since neither boys officially hit puberty I doubt their bodies would change so drastically. Whoa I sound like a jerk being so nitpicky but ya gotta take the good with the still-good-but-could-be-better.
12/7/2013 c1 Guest
wow! that was really really good!
keep up the good work!
11/15/2013 c1 2ZachZ
thumbs up, great story!
9/7/2013 c1 37The Otherworlder
This is wonderful, a very fun read! I ADORE the idea of Damian and Billy pair up; in fact it's a bit of my head canon that Billy should join the Bat family (Hello, black-hair blue-eyed orphan boy, why hasn't Bruce adopted him yet? lol), so I really liked the dynamics in this story, I just loved it so much! Good work and hope to see more form you.
8/20/2013 c1 Guest
I really loved this it was awesome

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service