for A Giraffe's Tale

7/17/2015 c6 HR1000
You haven't the slightest idea how happy I was when I saw this story being updated.
7/15/2015 c6 2Plain Jane Pixie
YAY! YOU UPDATED! :D I'm very happy your back. (: This chapter was great. I like how you took a scene from the film and made it a bit more unique by writing it by the point of view of Melman. And his dream was sure strange all right. Please update soon. ;) You're a fantastic writer.
7/13/2015 c6 Guest
This chapter sure is great but I think you should rewrite this chapter because the first time I watch Madagascar, Alex, Marty, Gloria, and Melman were having a great morning with all the people visiting the zoo after years passed by. You know, the one at the beginning of the movie. You should see where Marty was daydreaming about the wild.

P.S. The rewrite of this chapter should be called "Fabulous Morning" instead of "Gone."
6/29/2015 c5 Plain Jane Pixie
This is a really nice story, Kellene. Your grammar is fantastic and you do a great job at keeping the characters in character. Melman is all-time favorite out of the Madagascar series and I was really happy to have found a good well-written story all about him. (: Keep up the awesome work and please update soon. ;)
9/22/2014 c5 Guest
Awwww, that was so very nice when Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria were having fun in the snow. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
6/28/2014 c2 166chloemcg
Awww, this is a cute Melman origin story! I love it because you make every character just right! That's awesome and I will read more! I feel sad that poor Melman had to be separated from his mother. :(

Anyways, great work!
3/30/2014 c1 seamus
v good, v good, i cry
1/6/2014 c5 Guest
I can't wait for chapter 6. Keep up the great work.
1/4/2014 c5 Guest
I liked this chapter. Keep up the good work.
12/6/2013 c4 Guest
I can't wait for next chapter keep up the good work.
11/12/2013 c4 Meloriafan 11
i really like this story...lol
11/2/2013 c4 Wonderful15
Oh i can't wait for chapter 5 to come up. Keep up the good work.
10/14/2013 c2 Guest
Chapter 5.
"Melman Remembering His Mother"
That would make a good story for chapter 5
10/4/2013 c2 Wonderful15
I love chapter 1, chapter 2 and chapter 3 so much. I can't wait for chapter 4
9/26/2013 c3 Anonymous
Nice story. I wonder what will happen next...

p.s- I've read all of the reviews. That SYDNEY was kinda annoying, don't you think?
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »