for Life as a Billionaire's Daughter

•—•
9/11/2016 c10 Guest
I wanted chocolate chip.
5/6/2015 c12 13Purple Pizza
Ohhh... I'm sorry the story is doing that to you. I have really loved this story
5/6/2015 c6 Purple Pizza
I'm a little disappointed... I thought he'd be angrier...
Still enjoyed though
3/30/2015 c12 Guest
NOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S ONE OF MY FAVOUITES! ( AND I'M PRETTY SURE I DIDN'T SPELL THAT RIGHT!) PLEASE I RESPECT YOUR DISISION ( YET AGAIN I DONT THINK I SPELT THAT RIGHT) BUT WHY?!
3/30/2015 c12 7CrystalClear98
I'm so sorry. I hope you get better :-) if you ever want to talk to anyone about anything just message me
3/30/2015 c12 FandomsHaveRuinedMyLife
I'm sorry that we won't get more of this but you made the right choice. You're health is more important so thank you for writing this in the first place!
3/29/2015 c12 3Jonelle Phoenix
Hey it's okay you owe me nothing. I was actually wondering what was going on with you since it had been awhile since your last post. I may be just a fan but I feel after all this time you are a friend to me. I don't know the details of your hardships and can't say I understand but recently I lost my beloved uncle and it's pretty rough. I'm not telling you this to make you feel bad. His passing was just a wake up call to me that you only get one shot to live your life as you see fit. Nothing you do should make you feel bad or sad. You should be proud of what you've accomplished as a writer. I've seen you progress and I look forward to your other stories. Although I do wonder if you would do me the honor of taking over. I love what you created and I hope you would consider me as a contender. If not it will not change my mind of you. You are beautiful and just now you have a friend in New York. Which says a lot because we notoriously hate everyone. Here's a Hershey kiss sweetie and the biggest hug I've got for you.
3/29/2015 c12 Dragon of Yin and Yang
I'm sorry to hear this, but your health should always come first.
3/29/2015 c12 hateme101
Its sad to hear that your leaving this story but I completely understand. Your health comes first. Your a great writer and I hope you continue writing due to the fact that you enjoy it and your talented at it.
2/8/2015 c11 hateme101
so if she tells someone Loki will kill them? interesting update soon
2/5/2015 c11 Jonelle Phoenix
This wasn't one of your strongest but that's okay. I think seeing Gypsy interact with Natasha will be a nice change of pace. Sometimes taking a detour will help give you perspective. Also I don't know if you watch Agents of Shield but you might want to use that as a bridge. Idk just a thought. Either way here's some Tiramisu its newly bought.
1/13/2015 c10 55thatwritersdream
Please update soon I love this story!
12/30/2014 c10 madscientistavenger
Yay! It's so great to hear from you again, I've missed you and your story! Brilliant instalment, though I had to re-read this entire story again to remember what was going on.
Merry Christmas, I hope to hear more from you soon.
12/26/2014 c10 hateme101
ooohhh Steve is mad but in a mad caring way. haha that sounds so weird
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »