for Life as a Billionaire's Daughter

12/26/2014 c10 3Jonelle Phoenix
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too. It's so strange because I seriously predicted that you were gonna update on Christmas. Hind sight eh.
11/11/2014 c9 2mindcrazed
I so can't wait to see what happens next! I'm totally addicted to this. Just started reading it yesterday and am already here so I do hope that you update soon. I want to see if Steve is actually gonna be able to wait until marriage and what the freak Loki is going to do next. Gaah!

Lots of love, Michaela aka mindcrazed
11/11/2014 c5 mindcrazed
Okay so for anyone who wants to here Tom Hiddleston actually say "you are mine" go on YouTube and search for Tom Hiddleston May I feel by EE Cummings, it's amazing. I could actually clearly hear him saying that as I read this. Also I totally love anything Loki related and I love how he and Gypsy interact but I so want her with Steve, they're adorable together. Yep, that's all from me.
11/1/2014 c9 U43609813
So I just read this whole story and its entire predecessor in one sitting, and I seriously had a panic attack when I saw that this wasn't the next chapter! I hope everything is good with you now, and that you update really soon! I can't wait! :)
10/19/2014 c9 Dragon of Yin and Yang
Can't wait for your next chapter!
10/16/2014 c9 madscientistavenger
I'M SO HAPPY FINALYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU ARE BACK!
10/13/2014 c9 7My Dear Frodo
YAY! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH. And it's fine that you made me think that you weren't going to continue, in fact, I'm sorry for making you feel bad about not updating. But anyway, I am so excited for you to continue!
10/13/2014 c9 3Jonelle Phoenix
STRIDER! I'm so happy to see you. I've been going crazy wondering whether or not you were gonna come back. But I didn't give up. I knew you would find your way back to your Stridees (that's what I call myself since I'm obsessed with you stories). The only reason I didnt send a message is because I thought you might not need the pressure of a Stridee breathing down your keyboard for chappies. I'm just glad you find your passion again and I look forward to reading your new chappies 3am in the morning when I should be sleeping. BTW in your absence I found some delicious Loki fan fics on tumbler all NFSW. Soooo I'm gonna need you to deprogram me from my raunchiness.
10/12/2014 c7 7My Dear Frodo
Oh, and by the way, if you do update (which would be a miracle), you better not end this story with Lopsy (AKA Loki and Gypsy) because while I do kinda ship that, I ship Stepsy (Steve and Gypsy) more.
10/12/2014 c8 My Dear Frodo
*sighs* Why did I do this to myself? I saw this hadn't been updated in a year, and yet, I decided to read it. I could've just stopped after 'The Daughter of Tony Stark,' but noooo. I just had to go and tell myself that even a bit more of Gypsy's story was better than none. And I guess I was right... because I thoroughly enjoyed this. But I really should've known that you would stop writing at one of the worst moments possible. Anyway, if you do read this, maybe this will convince you to update? I doubt it, I mean, this story has probably completely escaped your mind. But maybe not. Maybe you will update! Because you should. You REALLY should.
9/7/2014 c8 Grace T
UPDATE, pretty please w/ a cherry on top.
8/28/2014 c8 7CrystalClear98
Omg i had't realised you'd done a sequel omg so freaking HAPPY!
8/19/2014 c8 Guest
WOW. I love this story and the prequels they are amazing. Please update. These story's are really good and I need to know what happens next. Also, I love the whole Loki jealousy thing, it's great!
8/3/2014 c8 4The Girl With the Psyhic Paper
This story is so good! Please please please update soon it's been so long
6/26/2014 c8 hateme101
I really like this. Love how Loki is jealousy and doesnt want to share her
50 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »