for Life as a Billionaire's Daughter

3/8/2014 c8 Hope
Please update this!
2/5/2014 c8 2ChanelleSalvatoreBlack
OMG U HAVE TO KEEP GOING! I LOVE THIS STORY AND THE PREQUEL PLZ DONT STOP WRITIN FUCKING GENIUS AND WILL GET PUBLISHED ONE DAY EVEN IF I HAVE TO START THE PUBLISHING COMPANY MYSELF! PLZ UPDATE
12/4/2013 c7 41Loki'sArmy0602
OK, OK. I really need the next chapter. Something... I need to know what happens. I love this story and i love Gypsy Stark. Please update now! It's such a good story. Please update!
11/12/2013 c1 111ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
9/5/2013 c8 madscientistavenger
Oh please, please, please, times infinity, update. I know you have assignments so I understand but I HAVE to know what happens next!
8/31/2013 c8 3SnowingOnCupcakes
Please update soon! I totally adore Gypsy! She is so headstrong and awesome! I love the way Loki is jealous, you really got his personality spot on! Thank you so much for writing this awesome story! So exited for the next chapter!
8/21/2013 c8 Love Hina Fanatic
I wish Loki would go away, he is beginning to get annoying and is dragging the story down.

8.75/10
8/21/2013 c7 Love Hina Fanatic
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tony should now understand how his father felt about him.

10/10
8/21/2013 c8 41Loki'sArmy0602
Omg theses two chapters where amazing. Can't wait for the next one. Xx
8/10/2013 c6 madscientistavenger
Ha-haaaa! Loki, you should know better not to mess with a Stark! You've just been shown! Oh, I wonder how this is going to end. Stevepsy or Gypski? Wow, that sounds really lame As in, REALLY lame. But you get my point.
8/10/2013 c1 Loki'sArmy0602
Oh wow this story is really good. I can't wait to see where you take this story. Update soon please, i want to know more x
8/10/2013 c6 3Jonelle Phoenix
Ugh, Gypsy is starting to annoy me. She reminds me of every girl who goes for the bad boy even though the good one is standing right there. Teenagers drive me crazy.
8/7/2013 c4 madscientistavenger
Brilliant! So many sweet moments that Loki could have interrupted... but of course, he'll be in her dreams.
8/6/2013 c4 Jonelle Phoenix
When I read what's going on with Gypsy it reminds me of the actress Bai Ling. When she was on celebrity rehab with Dr. Drew she told Drew that she along with other girls were taken to military camps where they would be raped by full grown men. She didn't seem to have a problem with it though. In fact she related to her rapists. I couldn't understand it. My unfortunate experience left me with nothing but anger and rage and it took many years to move past the depression, past the suicidal attempts you name it I felt it. Except for empathy I don't think I could ever do that. But it is an interesting concept and I'm glad you're approaching it with maturity because unfortunately this does happen.
8/5/2013 c2 2Tha' Drac Lord
*Monotone voice* Excellent work... Your writing style amaze- Y'know what screw this...*Crumples and throws paper away*... *Turns and points at PA* "I can handle the reviews. Don't ever give me a prepared review again. Or you're fired. Forever."

*Turns back with large smile*

I LOVED IT ! Every part... Even the shopping part which says a lot considering the fact that I'm a guy, who hates shopping... Seriously...
YOU ARE AWESOME... You've gotta write more chapters... And when I say more, I don't mean a measly unsatisfying 20... I'm talking 'bout the big guns baby, y'know like 36 more chapters... You picking up what I'm putting down...? *Creepy wink* *Pause* *Creepy wink*...

So if I may rate, I'll give you a 9...

P.S I only gave you a 9 because of the cliffhanger at the end... It's actually a 10 but I figure if you can punish us with cliffhangers, we can punish you with ratings that aren't completely honest...
50 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »