for Shot in the Dark

11/3/2015 c1 4Scarlet Alapaap
This is so good and so, so sad at the same time. Now I need to distract myself with happy things. That aside, this is such a good work. :D
5/13/2014 c1 July Storms
This was dang sad. ;)

Small critiques: tense shift at the end; make sure you stay consistent with that. (It's a random shift to past tense.) Also a "beat tames down to a lull rhythm" is a bit repetitive since a "beat" is a rhythm.

Other than that, this was nice! I felt bad for Armin, but also for Levi...who seems unable to even really deal with this (and who can blame him?). Though I think the saddest line ever is the one where Hange feels bad for making Levi touch her "when she's so gross." Gosh. AHHHH.
2/10/2014 c1 17Hayashi Mikako
Because it's a one-way journey up there, and she can't stand to leave him behind. Because going away like this is too painful, and just a single last moment with them is too much to ask for.
Because she's waiting, watching the dark horizon, for the day when the guiding light comes back into her threadbare world.
Because she's going away but she can't just leave him like this.

(before you ask, I do this a lot. I read a fanfiction that I like, and I write like four lines on it. But I only do it for fanfictions that I really, really, really like. And this is one of them.)

(I am so glad I found this. Honestly, I've been looking everywhere for someone who tortures their favorite character and pairing like this. And you have a similar writing style as me. I love you XD)

(Lovely ending, by the way. Good for suspense.)

(Why is Armin there?!)

(But absolutely beautiful.)

(Thank you.)

- Mikako
9/5/2013 c1 8AnberlinEve
I have always wondered somewhere in this dark pit of my gut about who would be the next to go in the SNK manga. And while I'm terrified that Annie would have to die, Hanji is another cause for concern apart from other characters like Jean and Connie. And nooooo, you have just ripped out that fear from my heart, ugh, in a good, angst-filled way of course. Erwin, Hanji, Levi and Mike were introduced as some of the main leaders in the recon force at around the same time, and now Mike is gone and in here Hanji is gone too. I swear if this happens for real I will cry like a little bitch but anyway, back to the story, as far as you can tell it is more than good enough for I am rambling on like a sad, sad idiot. This reminds me of the look on Levi's face in the forest and when Petra's father spoke to him about her.
*Re-reads again and stops at the part about Moblit and Armin and the 'gross' blood and-* Shit, I think phantom tears are pouring down my insides.
8/27/2013 c1 15Rainjam
So, I started reading all your SnK stories after The Three Musketeers and I really adore your writing.

But this? THIS? I absolutely loathe you. Hange, no!

Joking asides, this is a well written emotional piece. Kudos!
8/15/2013 c1 4Peachie-Trishie

8/4/2013 c1 thetearsarereal
;-;
8/6/2013 c1 DJGrand
OHHH MYY GOODDD. -Sobs in the corner of room-
I rarely ever get sniffly at anything... But this...
-Balls my eyes out- ;_;
Extremely well-written and very emotional. 10/10.