FanFiction.Net
for To the Dark Side of the Moon

8/15/2020 c15 YouSpoonyAuthor
Well that was amazing
8/13/2020 c9 YouSpoonyAuthor
"Palom did not much care for balls. Ivri agreed, claiming that he liked them even less."

I know what the intended way to read those two sentences is, but I can't help but read them differently. Ah, well. Guess I'd better make myself 14 and say the words. You know the ones, and feel free to stop reading this review right now.

That's what she said.
6/9/2020 c15 RandomFF.netUser
I really hope those cookies Porom baked are made from oatmeal. Also, the story itself is still a masterpiece. I think we need a full collaborative story with the protagonist changing every chapter. You writing the twins, Moonclaw writing Cuore, and Myth writing Rydia. Same plot, just the PoV changing frequently between by far the best three FF I-VI authors. I know it's probably unfeasable, but I can dream, at least.
6/9/2020 c12 RandomFF.netUser
Yeah, still really creepy.
6/9/2020 c11 RandomFF.netUser
When the door to the house opened and (SPOILERS! Also, get out of the reviews until you finish the story ya absolute grub) that presence rushed out at them, the sound effect from The Return of the King from when they are about to enter the Paths of the Dead played in my head. That incredibly creepy moaning, wind-like sound. For the record, this section is still creepy, and I know the next chapter will blow it out of the water.
6/9/2020 c10 RandomFF.netUser
Should have burned the books while you had the chance, Porom... To be honest, that chapter read quite differently the third time around. It's been long enough now that I can reminisce about the world as it was when I first read this story; before all the shenanigans that have been going on these last two months began. Four months is an incredibly short span of time in the grand scheme of things, but so darn much has changed since then...
6/8/2020 c9 RandomFF.netUser
Drunk people at balls or dances or parties ALWAYS mess things up. You'd think think people would realize that they are in a story and avoid all of the above... Palom and Porom won't be happy at all. Take this as a lesson, kids. Procrastination is bad. If something can go wrong as a result of you not doing something, do it immediately. Murphy's Law, you know? Think about it.
6/7/2020 c5 RandomFF.netUser
Hey, I'm back! Based on circumstances I'm not incredibly happy about, I'll probably be too busy to read fan fiction at all for a while, starting possibly as soon as tomorrow. So why not come back and read (for a third time) the first really good Final Fantasy story I found? For the record, I do have to thank you. This story led me to the long one-shot list you've published, which led me to TheMoonclaw, which led me to the LaF-MBK-SoH trilogy, which led me to... I'm a much, MUCH better writer as a result of that whole series of events. So thanks for writing an incredibly good story and starting off that sequence.
4/14/2020 c15 2Professor Albright
Wow. Can I read it again for the first time? Is that a thing?
4/14/2020 c15 RandomFF.netUser
And I thought nothing could top the chapter thirteen plot-twist... Holy cow, that was possibly even more insane. You set that up beautifully, giving just enough information to make me think, but still vague enough that it was a complete surprise. An outstanding ending to an outstanding story. Easily pushes into the top three FF stories I've read on this site, and possibly gets to the same place overall. Incredible, mate. Good job
4/14/2020 c13 RandomFF.netUser
Ok, how did I not see that plot-twist coming? I guess I should actually play TAY... Impressive, most impressive. I do love completely crazy plot-twists, and it DOES seem like something a Final Fantasy game would do...
4/13/2020 c12 RandomFF.netUser
Huh, you weren't kidding about making that I'd house creepy. But what's it doing to Porom? Heh, I'll admit it, it's 3 am right now, and you've made me jumpy. Outstanding job, mate
4/13/2020 c11 RandomFF.nerUser
Ohhhhh boy, of course the house is haunted. Although, I will say, that joke about the elemental archfiends being under their beds was genius
4/13/2020 c10 RandomFF.netUser
Porom? What's wrong? Surely it wasn't just a near-death experience that changed her so... And what lurks inside the house? There's no way it's just a raccoon; that would be too easy. At the very least, the twins have enough firepower to deal with it, whatever it is. Very strong story so far, and I can't wait to read the last few chapters!
4/13/2020 c3 RandomFF.netUser
That was, what, a two thousand word gift-giving scene? You actually managed to make something so mundane that long? More importantly, it didn't feel boring and padded? Impressive
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »