for Waking to Live

8/11/2013 c4 21PCJanto
Catching up,fantastic chapter,good to see Ianto is getting help
8/11/2013 c4 1Jess729
Awesome chapter! I loved the I-gotta-say-it-all-RIGHT-NOW really pressured speech he made when he first met with the therapist. One would expect Ianto to be very recalcitrant about opening up about himself, but the sheer volume of stuff rolling around his head has to come out somewhere. We're used to Ianto having Jack as a sounding board, but he doesn't have him now. There are so many revelations that have unfolded in a short time - Lisa was dead but not dead but now she is, and OMG did I betray my friends/lover because of that!, and wait, I took a male lover? After what my father did to me? Which I've never worked through! - no wonder he did a verbal dump on the poor lady! Though I'm sure her being an empath definitely helped the therapeutic milieu.

I'm happy Ianto remembers who Jack is. I wish he would contact him, because I'm sure Jack is miserable right now. However, it would probably be better if he waiting until after another session.

Great job, I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm sure there'll be a lot off wallowing in self pity on Jack's account. Update soon!
8/11/2013 c4 sd4ianto
Great goal! I'm proud of him for the big step he's taken. And Jack should understand he needed to do this first to have a strong relationship with him.
8/11/2013 c4 Guest
Oh that's a lovely chapter. I loved Ianto blurting everything out, bless him!
8/11/2013 c4 trektotorch
Ianto would have known about Jack from working at Torchwood 1, so it is not surprising that he knows Jack's reputation. I guess retcon can't surpress dreams, even dreams that are tied to real events. Good chapter!
8/11/2013 c4 Guest
Really good story! I love how you change up the perspectives!
8/11/2013 c4 17Taamar
... and the levee breaks. Beautifully done.
8/11/2013 c4 98jekyllhj7
Whew... I could feel Ianto's anxiety and he was just pouring the words out - know if it didn't come out like that it wouldn't come out at all.

Glad to see he is working through it... and there still is a connection to Jack.
8/11/2013 c4 1BelladonasMom
Yay! "I have a goal to get back to Jack!" That's what I wanted to hear. Brilliant chapter!
8/10/2013 c3 98jekyllhj7
Awww love Jack and Tosh. Wish we could have seen more of this kind of one on one interaction in the show.

Great chapter as always!
8/10/2013 c3 trektotorch
Great chapter. In the first chapter I thought Jack was coming on too strong with Ianto. Now he is pulling back and going to see how things go. I like how you are presenting this from Jack's POV and later from Ianto's. This really allows a person to look inside the characters more than just a 3rd person account. Well done.
8/10/2013 c3 1BelladonasMom
Good chapter. Nice to see Jack's thoughts. Usually writers treat Jack like he's an idiot. It's nice to see him as a caring and sensitive individual... some of what we saw with Rose and the Doctor.
8/10/2013 c3 Guest
Can't wait to see what happens, now we are caught up, I love this story.
8/10/2013 c3 sd4ianto
Wow I love how smart Tosh is. The waiting between chapters is a killer. So excited for Ianto's part.
8/7/2013 c2 Whinny
Oh! It's like chapter 10 of Ianto wakes. Great to see jacks side since we knew ianto's from before.
173 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »