for Waking to Live

7/11/2014 c19 Guest
thanks for continuing this. I have been waiting . . .
i look forward to reading the remaining parts - hopefully before too long.
7/11/2014 c19 frugglewump
Yay an update :)
I like the way you are handling this memory cascade thing & I really can't wait for the next bit.
7/10/2014 c19 Lamaril
Please do continue with the story as soon as possible. Still hooked!
7/10/2014 c19 sd4ianto
Welcome back. I've missed you. Great chapter. Thank you.
7/10/2014 c19 Guest
Happy when i saw this story popping back up ;-)
6/23/2014 c18 Guest
waiting in hope that you will complete this. it is extremely well written. good characterisation and very touching.
fingers crossed
3/31/2014 c18 Aya2013
GREAT UPDATE!
3/31/2014 c18 sd4ianto
Wonderful chapter! I'm so excited to see how he comes through all this.
3/30/2014 c18 Guest
glad you are continuing with this - just want the rest now! . . .very well written , clear and you can fell Iantos increasinf stress as the memories cascade
1/19/2014 c17 Aya2013
great chapter! I'm so glad for Ianto! thanks
1/18/2014 c17 sd4ianto
Great speach by Ianto. I love that he said he isn't going to let his dad ruin anymore of his life. And that he deserves to be loved and by damn that is Jack!
1/9/2014 c16 58Lady Emma Wentworth
Please, please, PLEASE tell me there's more story to come! This is an incredible tale of love triumphing over conflict & defeat but I know there's so much more to tell! Please continue writing this? Please?
1/9/2014 c15 Lady Emma Wentworth
This has been an amazing turn of events!

Question, though - 'She hurried back to the master bedroom where she'd dropped her pocketbook a few hours ago when she first arrived. No one had moved it since, to her consternation.'

Why is Bartlett so concerned that no one touched her purse? Wouldn't she be pleased that no one had gone through it, that the Torchwood team members were trustworthy?
1/9/2014 c7 Lady Emma Wentworth
I'm glad that Ianto didn't just 'miraculously' regain all his memories, that he and Jack have to rediscover each other again -well, Ianto does anyway.
1/9/2014 c6 Lady Emma Wentworth
This is such a wonderful, romantic, sweet, loving chapter! It's made me so very, very happy!
173 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »