for The Three Musketeers

8/27/2013 c6 15Rainjam
Amazing! I should have discovered this sooner. The banter between the three dorks is just so good.

Lookin' forward to more.
8/25/2013 c6 7maplecat
omg this is wonderful! are you planning to continue? i love it :)
8/25/2013 c6 Axis Intercross
I read the first few lines then set my mouth agape and I gasped.
How did you came up with something like this? Good that'll catch attention.
8/25/2013 c6 2Meepmeep123
Oh my gosh, this is great!
8/25/2013 c6 9potsugi-deactivated
hhHAHAHAH tht was me i promoted u, u know why BC THIS FIC IS ONE OF ME FAVOORITES EVER. Ill be taking lall hte levihan i can get thank u very much
8/22/2013 c5 levihananon
Odg, thank you so much for updating your story! there isn't too much fics that has levihan as their otp so I can't thank you enough for your story even though you meant it to be a friendship-centric (hello ot3!) with mike!:D more power to your story and hopefully levihan will continue to inspire you!:3
8/23/2013 c1 Axis Intercross
I find myself re-reading this chapter over and over even when I probably can read something else.
8/23/2013 c5 samsox
There is not enough LeviHan available so don't worry this is great...I enjoy how you manage to mix the sad stuff with light hearted good feels.
8/23/2013 c5 2Latios381
Oh I love the little Levihan bits on it. (also ships Levihan hard)

And it's not deteriorating, it's still very very funny and enjoyable! I love reading it. :)
8/23/2013 c5 Darkmoonlightt
I love it , hopefully u put more levixhanji moments (‿)
8/23/2013 c5 Ha-seon
This is so fucking perfect ahhhh all my feels. They're satisfied...for now B Levihan. Friendship antics. I need *grabby hands from throat*
8/22/2013 c5 cealestial
This story is a real gem. -grasps chest- why... does...it... not... have... mORE REVIEWS?1?!
The idea is something I've been dying to read about (but haven't really though about) in this anime category.

The relationship between Levi, Zoe, and Mike is one of those things that are better off written in order to show their humorous little quirks. You've done and amazing job and I think the first chapter of them getting drunk is my favorite. The detailing is good and I LOVE the LeviHan moments.

You must write more or else I will fall off my bed and cry orz
Please continue writing! This story is amazing and need my daily dose of it.
8/22/2013 c5 Black-Death-646
I don't think the quality is suffering at all! I really love the feel of this story so damn much! Also LeviHan took over my life as well, so I am secretly (really not so secretly) all for the tidbits of them in it! Keep up the good work and always keep writing! :)
8/22/2013 c5 Axis Intercross
My best advice is to make the following stories just as funny as the first; that really grabbed my attention.
And I wish you the best of luck.
8/22/2013 c5 Chaos' Ace
Omg, I love this series! They're so in character but you always make them do the most hilarious things. :D Keep updating and definetly for LeviHan!
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »