for The Three Musketeers

8/15/2013 c4 6Almiaranger
The moment with Levi and Hanji at the end was adorable! I feel sorry for Mike a little, he's sort of the third wheel in the trio. I don't feel too horrible about it though, cuz it's not like Levi and Hanji are together (yet :3).

Another great chapter! I hope you keep the updates frequent! :)
8/15/2013 c4 9potsugi-deactivated
thi s is too perfect i swear to god ur update made me so happy
8/11/2013 c3 potsugi-deactivated
can this get anymore perf no it cannot I LVE THIIIIS
the first one specially, sice it reminded me of the times i got drunk with me frends. All boys too, and when i feel insecure and drunk they tell me the same things even with the U OUR BRO GIRL i miss them so much ;A;
SO YA ILL BE WAITING FOR MORE FUCK YES
8/7/2013 c2 Guest
BÅ‚agam pisz dalej 3
8/8/2013 c2 2Latios381
I'm loving it! This trio (along with Erwin) is just so awesome, it's impossible not to love them.
8/7/2013 c2 11QueenBeatsAll
Ahhh! I love this!

I really think that you got their relationship spot on. At first I thought Levi might have been a little too casual for his character, but then I realized that he's probably more of an asshole when Eren is around so he can keep him in shape. Also, the quality of the second chapter didn't stray too far from the first, which is usually the best, and that really pulled me in. I'm looking forward to the rest of these little drabbles :3
8/7/2013 c2 6Almiaranger
Wow, that's quite the way to make a new friend! Beat up your friend's friend because they're acting stupid, knock out their tooth, and then become friends... Definitely odd, but hey, that's the recon corps! xD

Another great job on this chapter, hope to see more soon! :)
8/5/2013 c1 Almiaranger
Wow, this is just great! This is the best group of friends since Eren, Armin, and Mikasa! Woah, they all act quite interestingly when drunk, that's for sure. And you're not ugly, Zoe! You're your own brand of beautiful, just a very, very unique kind... xD

Great job on this first chapter! I hope you update soon so I can read more about these three and their adventures. :3
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4