for Separation

12/10/2019 c14 Kenzi600
I'm so happy you are continuing this! I can't wait for more!
2/28/2019 c13 Guest
Plzzzzz update
1/28/2019 c13 guest
PLEASE UPDATEEEEE
1/4/2019 c13 Guest
Plzzz update
3/10/2017 c13 BarricadeBiscuits
Don't mind me. I'm just gonna go cry now... I was so happy to see an update and I was like "oh Gav and Courf will be together and it will all be good!" Please update again soon so maybe I can see this thought become a reality!
(Great chapter, by the way!)
3/10/2017 c13 5hoogan
Oooo please forgive him.
1/28/2017 c12 BarricadeBiscuits
Please update this soon! I really want to know how this will all play out. I understand how writers block and life in general can get in the way, so I'll wait patiently, but know that I'm definitely going to resume reading as soon as I see the next update.
1/28/2017 c8 BarricadeBiscuits
Just started reading this fic today and I must say that, though there are quite a few grammatical errors, the story is brilliant. I'll be honest, I never even got choked up watching Les Mis, but this chapter actually got me feeling like I might cry, which I never do. This fic is wonderful.
12/25/2016 c12 Guest
Awwww! Poor Courf and Gav! :( I wouldn't be suprised if Enj and Ferre get into trouble soon, either...
12/2/2016 c12 Guest
good chapter
12/2/2016 c12 hoogan
Aww, I'm sure he'll understand and forgive.
11/3/2016 c11 hoogan
I can hardly wait 'til Gavroche sees Courfeyrac
10/7/2016 c10 Guest
I love your story Courfeyrac and Gavroche are my absolute favorite characters from les miserables. Please write as fast as possible I am already looking forward to the reunion of Courfeyrac and Gavroche.
10/5/2016 c10 30mycookiegirl
So will the two reunite? I can't wait to read the next chapter. Great writing as always :)
9/27/2016 c9 5hoogan