FanFiction.Net
for Over You

7/17/2017 c5 4Ria1705
UPDATE I KNOW THIS IS OLD BUT UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE!
9/19/2015 c5 Guest
So it was an illusion of what happened with the making out i was like what the
8/9/2014 c5 Kat Woman
I didn't really think it had just been a coincidence. If she did just imagine it, was a witch behind it? I don't think they would all just have an imaginary image and thought process at the same time "just because"...
7/17/2014 c5 MYMYTHEGREAT
This chapter had me like: Woah...my whole life is a lie...

Haha, great story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon
7/9/2014 c5 Geek nerd of the book
wow o m g
7/6/2014 c4 Jaz
I love this story it is the best so far but I think you should make it longer
7/7/2014 c5 BelovedDarkness648
A witch
7/6/2014 c2 31yuuki24688
I was actually surprised I liked this story after the first chapter. I really was. When I saw the layout, it was short sentences, which added to its appeal somehow. A few clarifications though. It's 'dye' not 'die' when it comes to hair and you spell it as 'opera'. I'm kind of a grammar nazai so . and PUNCTUATION! Always.
7/6/2014 c5 2Darkangelily
The chapters are short but this story is so interesting it makes me want to keep reading it
7/6/2014 c4 22Mermain123
awww you had to cut it there! : i want to see what happens next what will the reunion be like!? please i hope you update soon!
7/6/2014 c4 3Ayame-hime 11d7
How dare you end chapter four like that! I need more!
7/6/2014 c4 1LaughingCat713
Please keep updating!
3/8/2014 c3 olivia
I dare u to write more chapters and go to the grand canyon then walk to a random person and follow them around till thy get dressed out.
2/4/2014 c3 2AlostBoy
YO! loving your story i read it once before but couldn't find it again so i was sad but guess what i found it and am pumped! My cuzin showed it to me and i was all "HOLY FLRRDIFRRR! I KNOW DIS I WAS LOOKIN FO DIS FOR EV"
She laughed at me and i got embarrassed and said Stupid ginger no soul. She hit me after words and i swear i had a bump for ever anyway i am cheering you on and will wait for next chapter so keep rokin i have one question, Where's Blair? TTYL (Talk/Type To You Later)
1/13/2014 c3 MYMYTHEGREAT
YOU. NEED. TO. UPDATE. PLEASE! This story is funny/cute/romantic/kickass! WHICH IS WHY I LOVE IT! Please continue! (-)z
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »