for Quentin Has A Secret

5/4/2016 c6 8Snowgem33
Dear lord, it's an update! Hooray! (No offense...)
Keep up the good work!
5/4/2016 c6 59wtchcool
Lol, figures Oliver would ask someone out first and consider what he's doing later. He's lucky he's got Diggle watching his back.

His big brother routine might be less hypocritical if he didn't go jeopardizing his own safety on a nightly basis, but that's also Ollie for you.

If I could point something out, you wrote "...like that it was..." instead of either "...like it was going to change..." or "...like that was going..."

Love the update! :)
5/4/2016 c5 Guest
I was so excited about how well this was progressing and then I saw it hadn't been updated in almost 3 years lol. *sigh* Extremely well written so far, which is rather rare for Quiver fics.
7/30/2014 c5 agd888
This is really good, shame you didn't update, I really want to know who Robert is based on. Love the pairings
7/26/2014 c5 Guest
Love it!
7/10/2014 c5 marialake
Arrow and Dresden Files with my favorite rare pairing? You and your writing are a gift!
Any plans to continue this series? I like how you set up Robert/Quentin and Quentin/Oliver's relationships and would love to read more.
4/25/2014 c5 archarcher
Awesome! I liked the detail about pushing each other buttons, this is an interesting dynamic.
4/9/2014 c5 Guest
This is really, really good! Will there be more...? ;)
10/29/2013 c5 2grimmich
this is really interesting so far, I can't wait to read more XD
10/17/2013 c5 viva
LOVE LOVE LOVE
10/13/2013 c5 1Tris Holmes
Oh my golly! This is so well written! Please update soon. Thanks! Live long and prosper!
10/8/2013 c5 59wtchcool
Quentin definitely deserves a day off after all that he's been through.

Oh, Robert & Oliver, now there's a twist I didn't see coming! :) Good for Quentin, being a good sport about it. And I'd say shame on Oliver for trying to make Quentin jealous, but I suppose it could be worse... as long as he doesn't hurt Robert.

Just two things: 1. you have Oliver saying "a first good impression" when I think you want to say "a good first impression." 2. You wrote "You might interested to know..." instead of "You might be interested..."

Great chapter! Curious to see how their date goes!
9/23/2013 c4 wtchcool
You updated! :)

*squee* Quiver and Robert, I still can't get over it! I love it, and Robert figuring it all out one, two, three. Especially love Bob giving him that 'get over yourself' look.

One quibble. You wrote: "I wouldn't that to you" instead of "I wouldn't do that to you."

Yep; Quentin's not clueless, he's just in a dilemma. Poor, frustrated guy.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
8/13/2013 c3 Mw
VERY interesting story. Adding another person was genius, a good outside perspective to move it along.
8/12/2013 c3 Eckham
Definitely enjoying the read. Banner and Oliver are sooo different, so its cute to see Quentin struggle with being attracted to both of them (when Oliver is suited up anyway hehe.) Besides the small mistakes that were pointed out I think you did a good job writing. I was a little shocked Quentin made the first move, seemed a little out of his character, but adorable none the less! I will definitely be following along with the story.

-Eckham