for Quentin Has A Secret

8/10/2013 c3 59wtchcool
Hm. I'm curious. Where you have Quentin saying that Laurel had the phone first, are you making this AU or is Quentin being less than truthful with Robert? (Considering in the show it was Laurel that swiped the phone from Quentin...)

1. "I had meeting with your infamous Vigilante..." should be "I had a meeting..." 2. "still not sure if had just heard what he thought..." should be "...if he had just..." 3. "somehow making it even more mussed that it had been..." should be "...more mussed than it..." 4. "best that someone had connection to the Vigilante..." should be "...that someone had a connection..."

:D I think the kiss was my favorite part of the chapter. Great work.

And now I'm looking forward to finding out why Oliver's showing up sans hood. I suppose he has a mildly lower chance of being shot this way. ;)
8/9/2013 c2 wtchcool
:D Hooray for new chapters!

I love how Robert takes this development in stride. (And the back rub, that was definitely a nice touch.)

"Ten minute later" should be "Ten minutes later..."

:) Looks like Quentin's having considerably better luck than they allot him on the show. (Hm. A hot shower, one of the perks that distinguishes Quentin from poor deprived Dresden.)
8/8/2013 c3 Shinna
keeps getting better and better
8/7/2013 c1 Shinna
I'm liking this story. Look forward to the next chapter.
8/7/2013 c1 wtchcool
Bob! :D OMG, Bob and Quiver in the same story? I didn't think it could be done. Although Banner's a bit better off than Bainbridge, having a body and all.

One quibble: "then why are hoping that phone will ring again?" should be "then why are you hoping..."

Heh, no matter what fandom they're in, Harry just can't hide anything from Bob.

Let's see: Yes, you should continue it! Yes, Quentin should have to speak with the Hood in person (not that I have anything against them using that phone. Best plot device ever). Oh. Well now that you mentioned the possibility of Robert meeting the Hood, I'm curious as to how that would go down.

Love the first chapter! Please write more.
20 « Prev Page 1 2