for Like a Pet Bird Caught in a Jet Stream

12/28/2014 c1 1IQ4730
Hahaha. I loved this. Feuilly and Grantaire in the beginning is hilarious. And the texts had me laughing loads. The ending just makes me shrivel because it's so perfect. Great job. I also hope I'm not weirding you out with my awkward reviews on every short story you wrote.
12/17/2014 c1 1HaveACuppaT
Hi, I really love all your works from this verse! It's all so cute! _ I can't wait for more! :D
10/26/2013 c1 1GeekItUp
I am very happy to discover this universe has not ended, even though it will eventually have to end. Thank you for a cute and fluffy story!
8/18/2013 c1 1Iceangel1229
He can't sleep without him... Too cute. I didn't think I would like them as a couple but they are my favorite. Thanks for sharing. These are so AWESOME! Keep up the good work. Until next time :)
8/7/2013 c1 PunchyTheSecond
Literally, the first paragraph into this fic had me nodding sympathetically. Oh, how I know and despise those couples. Truly.
It does make sense, though, that Grantaire is one of THOSE people. And I do love him for it.
I absolutely adore this wee universe you have here. All the characters are spot on, and the storylines are pretty great. This one had just the right amount of fluffy humour and internal angst. So, definitely a success!
I can't wait until your next update! Could you maybe do something Bahorel-centric? Only if that's where your muse takes you ... I'll be happy to read whatever you come up with! Kisses
8/7/2013 c1 6buckyybarnes
DFSGDHFJKLKJHDFS this is so fucking cute
and feuilly i just
i was worried there
that you were going to make the plane crash and rip out my heart and lungs
but you didn't and now i'm happy
8/7/2013 c1 27Sam-and-Sherlock-in-the-TARDIS
Awwwww! This was so sweet and lovely with pining R. I can't begin to tell you how much I adore this verse, but I think this is probably one of my favorite pieces from it. Absolutely loved it!
8/6/2013 c1 41Sarahbob
Awh, very, very sweet :) I really liked it, as always! Looking out for more of your updates!