for Big Bang Theory - The Knight Industries Extrapolation

7/19/2018 c8 Mama's Stories
Very enjoyable story. .
Seems like it would be a lot of fun.
Don't know if I would want a Mini Me doll,
Maybe too creepy .
6/28/2018 c6 4Warriorcreed
Leonard needs to take it easy, an asthma attack now would be really bad, I can’t help thinking again it would be great if Penny was there to help him and make sure he is okay. Howard seems to be having a ball with it all, Raj however seems to not like everything he is getting into, the ‘Titanic’ set being especially disliked by him. Of course Sheldon is being very Sheldon, sucking the fun out of everything, but at least the guys aren’t around him to suffer from it only the operators have the pleasure to experience Sheldon and his displeasure with all that is going around him.
6/27/2018 c6 Mama's Stories
I would be launching too!
The wizard of Oz is great!
Sheldon doesn't know how to relax.
These games sound amazing.
6/27/2018 c5 Warriorcreed
I was really hoping you were going to have Penny show up in a game, where Leonard had to rescue her, and he really didn’t find out till the end that it was really her till she kissed him.
6/24/2018 c6 Frangerfiction
Oh wow! I thought this story was gone for good. Great to see you back as I was enjoying your story. Hahah - what, indeed, is wrong with that guy?! Keep it going - please!
10/3/2017 c5 19mpowers045
Keep it coming, you could have one of the guys to do a medieval joust like the one from Knight's tale
10/3/2017 c5 Mama's Stories
Will Sheldon ever get out of his level?
8/23/2017 c4 Mama's Stories
This place is amazing.
It would be so much fun.
Even if I lost every game, just to be there and see it!
8/21/2017 c4 4Warriorcreed
That is some great game complex, Sheldon seems to even be enjoying himself.
2/1/2017 c3 Guest
Mor
12/7/2016 c3 Mama's Stories
Good story. Hope to see more.
12/7/2016 c1 Mama's Stories
This should be interesting!
1/15/2014 c2 85Book girl fan
This is definitely going to be interesting.
1/15/2014 c1 Book girl fan
He should be delighted! He's half human, like Spock.
10/16/2013 c3 105Mississippis
Wow! Loved the way you described all the rooms/areas of play throughout the property! Very well done! Leonard is a Ghostbuster, Sheldon's with the comic book characters, Howard is in Star Wars and Raj is in Jurassic Park! All so very well written and very exciting!
20 Page 1 2 Next »