for Wizards & Avalonians III: The Black Maidens & the Rail-Splitter

8/10/2013 c3 1Rashaan Butler
Things are starting to come to a head here in this chapter of "W&AIII". We see a little bonding between Narcissa and Raven, we see yet another interesting flashback regarding Tsukiko and her training of Harry and his friends (which now includes a few Slytherins he is on friendly terms with), and more bonding time with the Schwarze Mädchen and the former members of the D.A. with includes a surprise correspondence with the Vinur Drekar herself about the current situation with the vampires under Adam Sewell and the staleblood, inbred idiots under Theodore Nott.

Overall, an excellent lead-in to the climax of this tale. I hope the next part of "W&AIII" comes soon, 'cause I really want to see Lincoln, the Vinur, and the Maidens layeth the smackethdown on Theo, Draco, & Sewell's rudypoo candyasses. DA SAGA CONTINUES. Peace out.
8/10/2013 c2 Rashaan Butler
Things begin to pick up here in Chapter 2 of "W&A". Talks between normal-sympathetic purebloods about saving their remaining children from those idiots Malfoy and Theo Nott's influence, we get a nice flashback pertaining to Harry and his friends activities after being trained by Tsukiko and Nekane, Harry and his friends learn more about what the vampires have in store for the Avalonians, and we look in on the situation with the Schwarze Mädchen which includes Hermione (who suffered a brief moment of fangirlism upon learning that some of her biggest heroes were alive and somewhat well) finally coming face to face with her greatest role models.

All-in-all, a nice follow up to Chapter 1. Lets see what Chapter 3 has in store for us. DA SAGA CONTINUES. Peace out.
8/10/2013 c1 Rashaan Butler
I had always wondered if Highlander-style Immortals existed in the PFtA universe given how much they are mentioned. Now I know, and their presence in this universe is given quite the backstory. They mesh quite well with the universe and the diverse characters and races found within. And now we get a glimpse of the vampires and their alliance with the staleblood idiots. I hope whatever plans they have get seriously railroaded, and that they get the curb-stomping of a lifetime.

Overall, an excellent beginning to the third part of the "W&A" saga. Time to check out the second chapter. DA SAGA CONTINUES. Peace out.
8/8/2013 c2 1Gogmagog
Whoops forgot to log-in when asking the Question about
19 « Prev Page 1 2