for Mothers And Sons

3/8/2014 c1 126rosabelle317
Oh, Rusty. He breaks my heart.

This is a very plausible way this could've happened. It's so very Sharon to make sure he's calm before she does anything else and hears him out even when she's struggling to stay composed herself, and I love the way she and Andrea subtly comfort each other. And that last line is just perfect.
8/16/2013 c1 nope12345
Loved this! (Reference at the end was good.)
8/15/2013 c1 never-ending1
brilliant story, I've missed Hobbs on the show, maybe you could write something to explain this? you nailed Rios, she's 1 person that I wish Sharon could go mama bear on and totally put her in her place. off to read your other story :))
8/14/2013 c1 3Marie Knight
LOOOVE! Love the Rusty-Sharon moments and absolutely adore the subtext of Sharon/Andrea. Please write more like this!
8/7/2013 c1 15TheHamsterInMyMind
This was a lovely story, and I liked the way you had the reveal occur, and Andrea's quiet support of Sharon and Rusty is so apparent and sweet here. :) I'd love to see more of you writing this little family!
8/7/2013 c1 Ann
Love it! Please keep writing!
8/7/2013 c1 12Docile Boy
I can totally see this happening! Rios being demanding and obnoxious, Sharon keeping her head as per usual, Rusty not missing a chance to take a pot shot at Rios no matter the circumstances. A good read, thank you for sharing.
8/7/2013 c1 51defyingnormalcy
This was great! I really enjoy how you wrote Andrea working with the team to try and protect Rusty and stick up for Sharon's rights over him in front of Rios, I just wish that we had seem some of that on the show. You really captured each of the character's voices so well and I appreciated the bits of canon dialogue that you reworked for the fic. Rusty's mirror of Sharon's "because I'm here" line worked so perfectly and I really hope that the MC writers use it in a similar way on the show because that would bring things full circle so wonderfully. Despite the MC boys not playing significant roles in this fic, their presence was still very much felt. Great fic, I can't wait to read more from you! :)