for Ice Cold

12/19/2019 c1 Varvara11
Would have preferred Renko in the Team instead of Deeks.
8/5/2019 c2 trscrny
Very good story. I like the way you depicted the friendship between Renko and Callen. Also liked that Callen was able to finally verbalize how Sam was making him feel. I like Sam but, on the show, he sometimes comes across as self righteous and arrogant. Especially when it comes to anything involving SEALS. So it's nice to see, in this story, that Callen has someone to talk to and who appreciates him for himself. Thanks so much for posting this story-glad I came across it!
9/28/2014 c2 1Sarai
Awesome!
7/30/2014 c2 48BlackBear53
I miss Mike Renko. He got a dirty deal from Janvier. I am glad that he had such a good friend as Callen. (at least in your story)
7/30/2014 c1 BlackBear53
You would never know from the program that they are such good friends. I really like this story. It is well written and has Callen. Nice...
7/12/2014 c2 23AthenaMay24
Oh, wow! So I was wrong about not having romance, and the bet about the waitress was hilarious! I love her response! But, besides that, I like how balanced this chapter is. It starts with some pretty deep stuff but has the waffle place scene to keep it from being overwhelming. I also love the painting Callen commissioned. I think Mike will like it! :-) You did a good job of keeping the deeper and darker conversations intermixed with friendly banter. I'm very impressed.
7/11/2014 c1 AthenaMay24
Wow, I can see why this is your favorite! Once again, you astound me with all the mobile details that make your narrative so stunning! I could never describe rooms the way you do! I'm jealous! I really like it so far! (But I have to disagree with Callen, I like Marvel way better an DC. And Tony Stark is awesome!) ;-)
12/3/2013 c2 wotumba1
gotta love mike and callen
12/2/2013 c2 138Gina Callen
To describe this chapter as awesome would just be an understatement. I laughed. ...nearly cried it was just brilliant.
12/2/2013 c2 20shestarsky
There was so much good stuff in this chapter I don't know what to comment on first but I will give it a try.

First I really enjoy the bond you have going between Callen and Renko, it speaks of shared memories and battles that they might have fought separately but both experienced. Callen's unhappiness with Sam and Mike's understanding and counseling was excellent. Hopefully, Sam won't let his grief over Dom make him punish his partner for too long. The explanation of why Callen held back from getting to close to Dom makes perfect sense.

The talk between the two about what was to be done in case of death was so sad especially when we all know what is in the future for Mike and how it will much his loss and the reasons for his death will hurt Callen. (You almost made me cry on that one.)

The fun and companionship shines thru the entire story, the way you ended it with a light hearted contest over "Valley Girl" was cute. With neither of them winning or losing there was no room for pain, anger for either guy and no hurt feelings for her.

The last bit shows Callen's thoughtfulness in ordering a personal piece of art for Renko's place. As for Sam; he's just being a bit of a jerk. I know he took Dom's loss hard but it was not Callen's fault.

Great story, your descriptive writing makes me feel as if I'm in a corner peeking over their to see you post again.
12/2/2013 c2 angelscatie
Awesome ending
12/1/2013 c2 14I Feel Possessed
I really enjoyed this chapter (read it this morning but only had time to review now)! I preferred it to the first chapter so was quite surprised and disappointed that this is it, story completed :(

Renko & Callen - the ribbing, competitiveness, their shared understanding of each other. Such a shame that will never be captured on the show. Hope you write some more in the same vein.
12/1/2013 c2 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
I love it, I just absolutely love it!
You write them with such intricate history and really delve into Callen's character, which of course I love. So many little details really fill in the many holes we have in both of their lives. It's great to see that they know each other well enough to know when to talk and when they need to hold back and just what the other needs to hear. The banter between them is friendly even if there is a bit of name calling, there is no malice in it. The playfulness from both of them at the waffle place had me giggling, their bet, and the note they both got from the waitress! I agree with her, their bromance is too perfect! Really great chapter and thank you so much for writing a wonderful Renko story, IMO there just will never be enough fanfiction about this character.
11/30/2013 c2 Guest
Why end it here ? I would love more.
11/30/2013 c2 28knirbenrots
Woow. Loved the way you mixed Renko into the grieving team. He is so right, G has much more to offer than he knows himself.
Thank you for this story!
29 Page 1 2 Next »