FanFiction.Net
for The Family Business

7/26/2014 c4 Spiritmeawayplease
I just read this to try to hold me over till the next SRS update. I have to say that this is genius and you have a great way of portraying Alex when she was a mute. It's same old Alex but at the same time, it's not.
Anyways, this is great. I love SRS, I love Family Business, I think at this point, I'd love a grocery list written by you because you are such a talented writer :) Keep up the good work!
6/4/2014 c4 13Freerunner4427
Lol i'm loving this story. I think your doing an amazing job of writing in a little sister. Thats kinda how i would imagine the boys behaving with another sibling...
5/10/2014 c1 LittleLiar23
I just discovered your fanfics the family business and song remains the same and I haven't slept because I kept reading, I love it so much haha, I was wondering if you're still going to update on 'the family business, or not anymore?
5/1/2014 c4 angelashortall
It must be so hard writing from the view point of someone who is mute, but you totally pull it off.
4/27/2014 c4 Arrowsnbullets
this is absolutely awesome! love the idea of a sister for the boys, she fits so good in the chapters, kinda wish she were in the show. I've to say, in the woman in white, imagine the scene when alex pinches dean's nipples, I laughed so hard!, so I know this doesn't get updated a lot, but hopefully i'll be soon
4/25/2014 c4 Guest
This is so great. Can't wait for the next section. My only crit is to break up the longest chapters to make it easy on the readers. Then again I read on my phone so maybe they just look long to me. Good job and keep writing
4/11/2014 c4 maithili.joshi.54
Loooovvveee the story please keep updating. Really want to know what happens next.
3/8/2014 c4 SilentEliza
I can't wait to read more! Your writing style is fantastic.
3/6/2014 c4 RealHuntress18
Alex and Lucas moments were so precious! I wanted to drown in my own tears!
3/3/2014 c4 newageofmusic101
Hey! I love your series and protective dean! I would love to see alex meet a guy wo is interested in her even with her being mute and not know how to handle it. Maybe he could be another hunter...that would be cute! Also I really want you to do that episode where sam and her would get kidnapped by those redneck humans who hunt humans. I think that would be a great bonding experience for her and sam. Give protective sam a time to shine. Thanks lovr your story! Update soon!
3/3/2014 c4 5Danica Lynn
Omgosh... I miss the old SPN so badly! Just simple ghosts and whatnot. I wish Cas could just be there with them throughout all of it and they wouldn't have to deal with all the angel crap that's been going on! But I'll admit that the whole leviathan arc was awesome (minus the Bobby thing).
3/2/2014 c4 Ali
I do believe there was some foreshadowing in there!
3/2/2014 c4 4Mayremmy
One of the most beautiful and meaningful chapters I have ever read. I'm so glad you chose to write this episode with Alex!
2/9/2014 c3 6RealHuntress18
Love seeing Alex's thoughts! This family dynamic is so precious!
1/30/2014 c3 12surfgirl1
I like getting a closer look into Alex's head when she couldn't talk, and I'm glad she got to take out the wendigo since I was worried for a moment you wouldn't have her contribute as much. I've seen too many fics do that and it bothers me. Also, do you need a beta at all? I am just wondering since the last few chapters of SRS and all of the chapters here have some mild mistakes. Nothing too annoying, of course. Great job!
53 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »