FanFiction.Net
for The Family Business

9/3/2013 c2 3almp15
Really good chapter, can't wait for the next one
8/14/2013 c1 10AnimaQueen
I like the idea of reading your presequal. Alex before meeting Casiel. I LOVE the relationship between Dean and Alex. Brother and sister on the road together rocking to music. Alex being embarrassed of him at times. It's so cute:) update soon
8/10/2013 c1 1FloraFaveXNara-Wire
i am in love with this story and its only the first chapter cant wait for the next one
8/9/2013 c1 Ishipit
Omg I love this! I always wondered what Alex would be like without her voice! I'm also excited to see some of my fav episodes 1-3 with her :))
8/9/2013 c1 ajdurbs
this is fantastic! i always really wanted to see what it was like for her when she was mute; it's pretty easy to forget in srs that she couldn't speak for most of her life. i can't wait for the next part!
8/8/2013 c1 1EtroLight13
Woooo! It begins :) I like the first person account and I think it works with her current state of muteness. Keep up the good work!
8/8/2013 c1 Rae
Can't tell you how excitied I am for this! You treat us well ;) your tumblr is the best I have seen as well, I really do feel like Alex should be in supernatural and, i catch myself asking where is she? when watching!

You should be sooooooo proud
8/8/2013 c1 ghostlydoves
I was so excited for this! And it lived up to my expectations! I love how you've written younger Alex and Dean its so good! Can't wait for the next FB/SRS update :)
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4