for Alseides Inferno

12/21/2015 c1 8LadyIceKiller
I know I'm late but I completely loved your story! I also love Pacific Rim and I have loved Eacaflowne for a really long time. This was absolutely perfect and you made me tear up a little bit. I don't know if you already wrote a whole fanfic about this but, if you haven't, you must do it. I completely loved this.
10/11/2013 c1 8Gura Kruor
I love it, I recently watched the movie with my lil bro and it was very good.

I'd love to read that larger Escaflowne/Pacific Rim crossover! *x*
8/23/2013 c1 88Konstantya
(Oh, look, I'm finally getting around to reviewing this! /terrible)

I realize this is primarily a background fic, but I have to confess that I wish we'd seen more of Celena and Dilandau actually talking/interacting - but then, of course, I am all about character interaction, hah. But we obviously never see their personalities play off each other in the actual series, so the little hint we get here just makes me want more! The gruffness of Dilandau contrasted with the quietness of Celena. The story is also pretty summary-heavy (kind of to be expected from a background fic, granted), but a little bit of dialogue here or there could have helped to break that up.

That said, the background provided is lovely and fits so well with the rest of your "Escaflowne Rim" stuff (not surprising, but I thought I'd mention it all the same). I especially liked how the jaeger itself became unstable after Dilandau's "death," eventually necessitating a decommission - a callback to how Ispano guymelefs bonded with their pilots, perhaps? ;) And though it's a little silly, I feel it must be said - it's nice to see the Zaibach sorcerers using their powers for good (or at least for something better than what they used them for in-series), haha.

All in all, a fun read - a little dark, admittedly a bit tragic, but fun! A shame that cross-overs are so off the beaten path on this site, and that you have to really go consciously looking for them before you come across anything like this.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service