for Uncertainty

1/4/2015 c1 2Books Favorite Girl
This would be an AMAZING fanfiction...like seriously...
5/14/2014 c1 July Storms
Yeah, nobody in Levihan-land will help you back up once you've fallen. (Source: personal experience. Mostly they just egg you on.)

Anyway, this was a really sweet little story. I've read a few things where the love between Hange and Levi is a bit one-sided, or confusing at best, but so far I think this is my favorite of that sort. Normally I suppose it wouldn't matter to me so much, but for me what works here is the atmosphere of the piece. You've created a quiet place with just this tinge of...maybe desperation. I mean, desire is there, too (for more than he has), but it feels to me like that desperation overpowers desire. It's normal to desire something unattainable but in this case, I'd say it's more, for Levi, anyway, not so much unattainable as unwise...because he doesn't know what her reaction would be, and right now he needs her too much to risk losing her.

That sheds an interesting light on Levi's character with regards to his risk-taking; he's obviously not a gambling man here.

Anyway, I'm rambling so I'll stop now. Nice little story. It was a fun read. :)
2/16/2014 c1 LittleMissUnknown
I died T.T in a good way. This is how I see their relationship. There's friendship, and love. Just Not the type of love that's fast. It's slow, warm, and comforting... The type where there's trust. Ugh! You depict it so well! It's no wonder I died reading this. You have a way with words, it hurts me. So Please write moarrr. I'm following and faving you!
9/5/2013 c1 8AnberlinEve
Ohhhh, I see what you did there. This is more towards a one-sided Levi/Hanji isn't it? Well, it's amazingly well done! You have this knack of writing out 'cute/warm' scenes without them being overly 'cute' or saccharine sweet while retaining the characterizations and mannerisms of the characters.
It is thanks to you that I'm discovering this kind of dynamic between the two characters, (I'm currently exploring the others) and I must admit it does insist on its own unique, curious appeal. I never would have thought this softer side would be possible to their relationship but you have made it work.
8/23/2013 c1 Torn.Diary
8/15/2013 c1 Guest
Short and lovely.

brb reading it again. 3
8/14/2013 c1 Guest
I had no idea what love was until I read this.

GURL, YOUR WRITING. CAN I MARRY IT.
8/9/2013 c1 4Peachie-Trishie
MY FEELSS! This fic is very lovely! C:
8/9/2013 c1 kar00
AWWW! This is good.
8/9/2013 c1 28Seirin
It was cute :3 But could you please write something longer?
8/8/2013 c1 9Esthellar
So beautiful, so... poetic! You made my day with this, srsly. I loved it! *-*
8/8/2013 c1 2Opono
Lovely. Just lovely.
I am also head over heels sunk in love for this pairing too. Man, they just look so good together.
great story :)
8/8/2013 c1 20Kusanagi Laevateinn
This is so fluffy and cute waaah. I got LeviHan'd too so let's drown in LeviHan together.